Chapter 16~ Scars.

((Song of the chapter: Flaws by Bastille & Remind You by Andy Grammer))

ADDIE'S POV

He saw them. Luke saw my scars. The one piece of me that I never wanted him to find. His eyes look into mine yearning for answers I am not willing to give him right now.

With my right arm securely behind me, I beging to let the water works take over. I can't help it. Luke just saw a piece of me that no one knows about besides my family, Sydney and well now him. He probably thinks I'm some fucked up girl now. Shit why do I have to ruin everything. Why. God damn I hate myself.

I turn around and push myself out of the hot tub, dashing to the sliding glass door not even bothering to grab a towel. "Shit, wait Addie!" I hear Luke shout, but I ignore him. I sprint up the stairs to my temporary room trying not to slip while doing so. I shut the door locking it before I collapse onto the the ground against the washed out wall. My knees are tightly pulled to my chest as I let it all out.

I zone out my surroundings, suffocating in my misery. Memories start flooding back. The way he touched me. The way he whispered into my ear. The feeling I got when I woke up with nothing on laying next to him. The smirk engraved on his face when he only saw confusion on mine. The way he watched me try to slip my clothes back on in a frenzy before running home. The way my mom didn't even think twice before she determined I was lying. The countless hours I spent in my room balling my eyes out. The feeling of pure abandonment. Lonely. Helpless. Hurt.

Thumbs brush under my eyes. I jump frightened as I remember locking the door. I calm as my eyes meet Luke's while he slowly wipes my tears. His hands feel cold on my red tear stained face.

"Hey," Luke says forcing a smile. His arms wrap securly around me, pulling my still wet body into his. I don't dare look at him too long. I feel so embarrassed, ashamed, appalled, guilty, and hurt. We sit in silence for a few moments. I keep replaying the past events that I had managed to block out of my mind for a while now.

"Why?" Luke barely whispers. His hands cautiously pull my chin towards him so I can't look away.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath, "I just, I couldn't take it any longer." Tears take over my words and I fall in Luke's arms of once again. He doesn't hesitate to hold me as I let everything go, again. He slowly rocks us back and forth.

"Shh, Addie it's okay," Luke tries to calm me. I haven't cried like this in a very long time. Luke probably thinks I'm a nut job. My sobs turn into soft whimpers and Luke slips one arm under my legs and another around my back. He slowly lifts me up to set me in my bed. Luke then moves next to me. I snuggle up to his chest and he securely wraps an arm around me while the other soothingly strokes my hair.

I close my eyes. I try to calm myself by focusing on the steady beat of his heart. Luke plants a soft kiss on my forhead letting his lips linger for a few moments. "It's okay Addie. You're okay." And with that I fell into a deep slumber.

~

I wake up feeling something warm around me. I creep my eyes open enough to see an arm. Who the fuck is this. In a panaic, I rip the arm off of me and jump out bed running to grab the nearest blanket due to my bikini bod. I slowly turn around hesitant to see who is laying in my bed.

Relief floods me when I look at Luke snoring away. I notice the time is now 7:30 pm. All at once today's events fill my mind making me feel overwhelmed. Luke now knows. Shit. Luke knows. What if he tells someone like the boys, or worse.. What if he tells management?! They would rip up those contracts so fast. I can't let this get out.

But the way he comforted me when I broke down.. That's something I've never had from anyone before. And the oddest thing of it all is that he doesn't even know what happened and he still is there for me. Who knows if he will still be once he finds out.

Luke doesn't know about the letter I carefully wrote with red ink that I set on my bed. Or the things I looked up on my laptop that week. He doesn't understand the pain I felt or the ways I got violated.

I hear the covers ruffle as the beautiful human being in my head turns and reaches his arm out patting the empty spot beside him. "Aw, shit," he muffles while jolting his body up and rubbing his eyes. I can't help but let out a small giggle at Luke. His eyebrows bend in confusion as he focuses on me and lets out a long sigh. "Oh, thank god Addie. I thought you left."

"Where would I have gone? You are in my bed after all."

"True." Luke slowly pushes the pastel covers off of his lengthy body and whips his legs over the side. He then stretches his arms out while arching his back letting out a loud moan. Luke smiles walking towards me. I am surprised when he wraps his arms around me. We stand in silence for a while. I feel soft lips make contact with my forehead.

"Want me to make some food?" Luke breaks the moment suddenly.

"You can cook?" I am genuinly curious if this teenage hearthrob actually can.

"Do you like mac and cheese?" Luke smirks.

I let out a laugh, "Of course."

~~~~~
This is short srry idk what even

Michael's livestreams of him gaming are literally life.. Ahhh
Speaking of michael... I started a new Michael au FIC called "Him." Check it out if you ever so desire (plz)
Like/ comment if you want this story to continue (: Bcuz I sure do

WAIT LIVE 5SOS ALBUM?!? WHAAAAAATTTTT