Chapter 20 ~ C Dizzle.

((Song of the chapter: The Silence by Bastille))

Sydney was right. The next day her mom arrived and took her as soon as the doctors released her. We didn't even get the chance to say goodbye as her mom wanted to get home ASAP. Sydney's mom isn't strict but when it came to getting drugged and almost raped.. Well that was an entirely different story.

The boys and I went back to the house and have been relaxing for the past two days since Sydney left. The boys feel like it was their fault that Sydney got drugged and that they didn't watch her close enough. Everyone is uncomfortably quiet and I'm sick of it. We're all sitting in the family room watching Spongebob and no one is even laughing at the childish humor!

"Let's do something today!" I try. I hear some groans.

"I think that's a great idea," Luke adds in, "What were you thinking?" He turns to me and smiles.

"Maybe we could go to the beach?"

"Boys what do you think?" Luke looks around the room to question them.

"C Dizzle just wants to sleep man," calum complains.

"Oh my god cal stop trying to make C Dizzle a thing. You aren't gangster enough for that," mikey complains.

"Well what about Cash Money?" Calum tries.

"You will forever and always be my Cornflake," Ashton coos and jumps on top of Calum to give him a good cuddle.

"What the fück man. I ain't your Cornflake!" Calum tries to push Ashton off of him but Ashton continues to cuddle harder. We all snicker at their childish banter.

"Since when does Ash call Calul Cornflake?" I whisper to Luke.

"It started when some fans jokingly called him it," Luke chuckes, "I guess it kinda caught on." All the boys continued to laugh while Calum pouted. He looks like a little puppy when he pouts and it's quite adorable if I do say so myself.

None of the boys made an effort to move or get ready for the day so I finally snuck out from under Luke's arm and made my way to my room. I really needed to get some sun because I am currently pale af. I open up my drawers and pick out a newer bikini as well as some high waisted Jean shoes with a flowy tank top.

Just as I am about to get changed I hear a knock my door. I open it to find Calum?

"Hey Cornflake?" I questioningly say.

"Hello Addition!" He cheerfully replies.

"Addition?"

"Oh it's my new nick name for you because like Add-ie and Add-ition. Duh!" I question what goes through this boys mind.

"Oh of course how could I not know that," i sarcastically remark, "so, uh, what do you want?"

"Oh right," Calum invites himself into my room and takes a seat at my desk, "so the boys and I are low key skip out on the beach today so you can have some alone time with little Lucas." Calum wiggles his eyebrows and smirks.

"Why?"

"Because you two obviously are head over heels, or head or converse rather, for eachother. That kid really really really really really really really likes you!"

"I wouldn't go that far," I reason.

"Oh Addie," Cal shakes his head, "but Luke would." Again he smirks. I swear these boys smirk like there's no tomorrow. I give him questioning looks (but what's new). "Just go for it Addie."

"What?"

"As in just go for Luke and make it happen. He's trying to be all patient and gentleman like and shit with you. He's afraid to move too fast."

"Ah gotcha." I know what Cal is getting too but this is still weird.

"So have fun this afternoon," Calum wiggles his eyebrows at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm getting bored with this cliché story.. So it's about to have some plot twists and things you will not expect.

/side note/

5SOS RETWEETED MY FANART A WEEK AGO!! I can't believe they finally noticed it(-: