Blood Red Eyes

The Judge

Energy starts coursing through my soul. My magic levels starting to return back to normal. No longer are the vines anchoring me to the ground, but instead Flowey had decided to place himself back into my eye socket. I can almost tell it's time to start moving again.

The shaking of my bones has reduced to almost nothing. But anxiety runs quick with the human on the lose. If they have already won a fight against my brother and Undyne, then who else will pose much of a challenge. And if they get hold of a real weapon, then who isn't to say they can't take the whole Underground down?

Soon I can hear brisk steps being taken just outside the door. Flowey picks up the sound too and picks me up with the vines. Once I am standing, he quickly pulls me down the end of the hallway. The golden light cascades in through the stained glass windows. How can a place, so open, feel like it's coming in at me from all sides?

We make it about halfway through the hall, still facing the end of it, I can see vines start growing up from the ground. The large vines coated in this golden brilliance seem out of place. Initially thinking that they are here for me to dodge, sends a chill down my spine. But once I hear the heavy wooden door scrape across the floor, I pity the one behind me. For they are here for a world of hurt if they are on this flower's bad side.

I can feel Flowey exit my head, going up before he faces the person behind me. Grounded in one spot prevents me from seeing what is really going on in this hallway. But I can see that he isn't trying anything too pacifist this time around. I can see him towering almost 10 feet in the air, his customary demonic expression targeted downward at the one by the door.

"I never would have guessed..." I hear the voice speak upwards towards Flowey. An unnerving tone lining every word. "You have a puppet too." They say lightly. I'm not quick to judge, but I can see that this person may make an enemy of the both of us.

And just as they had said their part, the sound of rapidly approaching foot steps starts pounding into my head. I force myself to turn around to face them, aware of the fact that the vines are slowly loosening around me. But when I get a good look of the situation, I see why there aren't as many constructing vines.

It's because they are all aimed at the human, a human with the blood red eyes. They jump up and around the vines almost as well as I had during all of those practices. All those practices that led me to be even more beaten up and broken. Emotional fire erupts through my bones for the 'puppeteer.' But even as I have all of this energy, he pushes and pulls with the vines, his own type of strings.

I can see that he tries to fight the human, but there isn't much he can do with the vines. And I guess that's where I come into play. Standing in the middle of a battle, a paper weight holding down the last of sanity in this hallway. With rounds of vines snapping against dozens of slashing metal, I feel my magic being forced.

Forced to attack.