Hidden in Finding Sight

The Judge

"Move it trashbag!" Flowey orders. His voice, cuts through my patchwork of thoughts, held together with pain and restless sleep. The vines pull against me harder than they have ever before. Mostly because I am fighting tooth and nail, just to make sure that Papyrus is okay.

But of course, maybe it's the dark circles that break the bad news, but I don't have enough energy to fight anything right now. I saw the human dash off, down the path, just as Undyne caught Papyrus after he fell. I saw...the knife.

I can tell Flowey doesn't want to lose the human, but why? What could he possibly gain from this? Why didn't he intervene in the first place? With quick, jagged steps, we follow the human. As we march through the snow covered underbrush, I see their footprints left in the snow on the path.

"You better cooperate more." Flowey threatens,  forcing me to suddenly take a large step. The sudden change in pace makes me almost stumble to the ground. But, of course, more vines keep me upright and moving forward. I stiffen my body in hope that the resistance will slow him down. I am all for chasing a human with ill intentions, but I am in no condition to fight. And now, neither is my brother.

As we get close to Snowdin, the tree line we were hiding in, starts thinning out. Standing amidst the trees, I can see the welcome sign. And the human. They stand still, facing the banner. I turn my head a little to get a better look at them. But all I can see is the back of their head.

Once I was able to see them, the vines tensed back up. I don't know if its Flowey's way of threatening me, or if he is...nervous. Sharp breaths are pumped in and out of my body, still recovering from chasing the human. Flowey moves the vines and I move forward a little, eyes still on the ash covered figure in front of me. But what Flowey couldn't control was the fact that that small step landed right on top of a branch.

The crunch echoed faster than Flowey could have reacted. And soon, the human's eyes met my own. Their hair still moving around their face from the quick turn around. And suddenly I became more self conscious of the flower stuck in my head.

But from this distance I could even see the small smile they wore. One that promised more fighting than Flowey could ever bring. What's more dangerous than a human? A human with a taste in LOVE. And it seems like they picked up quite a bit of that earlier. "We need to go!" Flowey shouts, not worried about keeping cover at the moment. The only worry that he had at right now was the human catching us.

And as I complied to the vines control, we were able to run faster than before. Instead of going back to my brother and Undyne, Flowey chose to go through Snowdin. Why? How would I know? All that I can tell for certain is that Flowey is afraid of this human, and I am Determined to find out why.