55

~•~

~•~

Ara grew red with suppressed anger and rage. Her hands formed fists, and they began to grow white from the intense clench, and still, it couldn't compete with the tightness clenching her heart.

"Where is he?" Ara shouted, eyes narrowing as determination and rage took over.

"In the backyard."

"Ara!" Namjoon shouted after her, but she was already swaggering down the hall.

She ignored the shouts calling after her to stop and think rationally, because all rational thought was drowned under her anger.

Ara was done. She didn't care about moralities or second chances.

She stepped over dead bodies, picking up a small hand gun and killing the few men who were still breathing on the floor. They begged for her to spare their lives, but she shot them dead without hesitation and soon the cabin was littered with dead bodies with blood splattered on the floors and walls and guns decorating the floors.

She stepped out the cabin and into the snow, but her body was too numbed to feel the cold. The anger coursing her blood was hot enough to numb and suppress all emotion besides anger.

Her stone eyes landed on Jisoo's proud and taunting smirk. The handsome man with the pretty lips and dark eyes played with a sharp blade in his hand. She kept her eyes on him as she approached him, and she only broke away when her eyes fell to his side where Jimin was.

He was on his knees, hands tied at his backs and head hung low. His heads shot up when he heard snow crunching beneath her feet with each step she took.

Her eyes softened, her heart shattering into millions of pieces. How could she return from this?

It's my fault. I'm the reason he's here.

Rage blinded her once more. Hatred for herself drowned her emotions and she quickly darted her eyes away from his surprised, worried eyes.

"Ara, don't!" Jimin barked, mustering up all the strength he had left to stand to his feet and run to her, but Jisoo's pressed a hand to his shoulder and pushed him back to the ground.

Her soul burned with pain, tears threatening to form with each of Jimin's cries. She was always the reason behind his tears and his aching heart. She was his poison and she'll kill him if she doesn't end it.

"It was about time." Jisoo smirked, tilting his head back to taunt her. She stopped five feet away from him, fists by her side. "It's been a while, baby. I missed you."