53

~•~

~•~

A pair of smiling idiots stumbled into the connivence store, shushing each other like a pair of school kids.

Jimin and Ara were the smiling idiots.

With his hand around her waist to help her as she was sore down there from the intense sex, they walked up and down the isles in search for some cookies and strawberry milk. Of course, the mini cartons of strawberry milk were only a Korean thing- something she missed terribly. But, she settled for a bottle of strawberry milk and they headed to the checkout counter.

The two were so deeply enamored with each other to notice the suspicious man eyeing them from the corner of the store. He did nothing except observe the direction they headed when they drove off.

\\

The lights were dark when they entered the cabin, and they snuck their way up the stairs to her room successfully.

Just as he thought Ara would climb into bed with him, Ara escaped his arms and playfully put on a strip show for Jimin.

His eyes lingered on the movement of her hands as her fingers delicately removed layers of clothing. His legs were spread wide on the corner of the bed, hands propping his body up behind him while his tongue wet his plump lips at the thought of tasting her delicious skin.

Jimin began to feel warm blood run through his to his member, and he growled in sexual frustration when Ara was left in nothing but a dainty lace bra and a thong so thin he could rip with his eyes.

Fully aware at the affect she hand on him, she unclamped her bra, letting her breasts spring free. Jimin's eyes were dark and hooded with lust, focusing on the pair of delicious flesh already painted with love bites. His love bites.

But what caught his attention more was the way her finger tips brushed over her skin down between her legs. Her fingers danced on the thin material of her thong and Jimin's eyes widened in curiousness. Slowly, she dragged her fingers over her underwear, pressing into her core and a whimper escaped her lips. His intense eyes remained focused on her pretty fingers stroking her clothed slit.

Finally, her finger curled around the string of her thong before she let them pool at her ankles and she slipped out of them.

She giggled when he smacked his wet lips together at her naked body. She turned on her heel, swaying her hips as she got into the bathroom. Realizing what she had done, he chuckled to himself, letting his head hang as he acknowledged the affect she had on him. Nonetheless, he quickly followed her into the bathroom, finding the shower on and the room filling with steam.

She was already in the shower and her skin glistened as water beads rolled down her skin. The steaming water cascaded down every curve and Jimin could no longer handle the mouthwatering scene before him. He quickly stripped from his cloths and joined her in the shower.