42

~•~

~•~

Camera's flashed in Jungkook and Ara's faces as the two entered the restaurant.

Ara, the world's most successful female race driver, and Jungkook, the representative of Light Speed in the states. The media had heard word about Taehyung, famous Gucci model, entering the restaurant not too long ago and as they waited outside, they were delighted to see Jungkook and Ara approach together.

The two smiled kindly until they were in the privacy of the classy restaurant. Jungkook followed the hostess, hand carefully placed at the small of Ara's back to guide her and keep a barrier between her and the men staring at her with hungry eyes. When they were shown to their table, the vibrant blue of Taehyung's hair catches her attention and she doesn't noticed the cheerful smile on his lips fall and his eyes widen when he saw her.

"Taehyung!" Ara cheers, running into the man's arms.

"Ara!" Taehyung's fake smile dropped when her head rests on her shoulder and she can't see his expression. He glared a scared look at Jungkook, lips mouthing words Jungkook can't make out.

"I can't read lips!" Jungkook mouths as his finger circles around his lips.

"Taehyung, I-"

"Taehyung!"

Before Ara could finish her sentence, a deeper, cheerful voice interrupted her before the room fell into a dead silence.

Ara's face twists in confusion when Taehyung's face holds a wince in someone else's direction. Ara turns suddenly and the world came to a stop.

Rich as the Earth's soil.

They swirled with light hues of caramel married to dark flecks of copper.

His doe eyes found hers.

Ara's heart beats like a drum and she fears the fireworks in her stomach are loud enough for them all to hear. But her fears are minuscule in comparison to the overwhelming burst of emotions gathering at the pit of her stomach that reaches the surfaces of to kiss her skin like a pink blush.

"Jimin." Ara breathes, arms falling from Taehyung's neck.

Jimin stands motionless, eyes wide and a stomach full of fluttering butterflies.

Is it real? Jimin thought to himself while his eyes look over every detail about Ara.

They fell on her dyed honey blonde hair to the roundness of her sparkling orbs where he fell into a pool of memories and his heart drowned in feelings that he still felt so tangibly.