03

~•~

~•~

Namjoon and his team had already created a contract for their new Sport Car Driver. Under Light Speed Motorsport, Ara would be known as AJ. Due to discrimination against female drivers, Light Speed Motorsport would protect her identity as a female and present her to the public disguised as a male to ensure her success.

It was finally her first day on the job, yet she looked like she owned the place. She walked out on to the track, the leather jumpsuit hugging her curves perfectly. Her helmet was tucked under her arm and her hips swayed as she swaggered towards the four men already on the track.

"Ara." Namjoon smiles. "How you feelin'?"

While her mind cane up with hundreds of answers for his question- somewhat along the lines of nervous, scared, excited, overwhelmed and so on- Ara settled for a simpler response.

"Great." She smiled sweetly.

Namjoon had been like an anchor in her life in these past days. Without any hesitation, he had altered her contract multiple times to fit her requests. He genuinely wanted her to succeed, and she felt his true motives in every thing he'd do for her.

Ara's coffee orbs made eye contact with the man standing closely next to Namjoon like a frightened child. His doe eyes looked rounder with the look he was giving Ara as he studied her carefully. When he had held eye contact with the smaller girl, a light hue of pink was painted on the apples of his cheeks and he immediately looked away. Feeling embarrassed when Ara chuckled softly at his action, he stepped towards her, extending his large hand towards her. Lightly shaking his head to move away the wavy, black locks of his fringe, his jaw flexing in the process, he finally spoke.

"I'm Jungkook." His thin top lip and bottom fuller lip pulled apart, giving her a slightly crooked side smile.

"Hi, I'm Ara." She took his hand, shaking it firmly with a smile on her lips.

"Kai." The other nodded his head towards her, biceps flexing as they wrapped his helmet to his chest. The dull expression on his face suggested he was the least bit pleased with her presence. Kai tilted his head to the side, smooth lips parting as his jaw pops to the side while his almond eyes examined every inch of Ara's body.

Looking unimpressed with Ara, he scoffed and rolled his eyes away from her. Ara's smile fell, knot forming in her stomach- and not the good kind.

Discrimination. This was why there weren't any female drivers in major racing companies.

Ara felt awkward in front of them. She wasn't used to men staying quiet in front of her. At street races, men with testosterone flowing out their nose and ears would attack her like a lion to a gazelle, commenting on her plump bottom and perky breasts. Although Kai's body language suggested she was not welcomed- at least by him- he hadn't made her feel like a piece of meat with ass and tits.