Little Moments that Matter

Start from the beginning

The rest of us laughed, "Ah, you'll do great." Andy encouraged.

"You're pumped now, right?" Eleanor giggled, to which he laughed, "Yeah, I am."

We all sprawled out on the couch once again, not saying anything. A few minutes later, the boys rushed in through the doors, all of them laughing and talking about fans they'd met or something like that. 

"Why didn't you guys come watch us?" Niall pouted, coming to sit on the couch next to me.

I sat up to give him room, "We're tired."

"You're tired?" He asked in fake disbelief as he sat and rested his head on my shoulder, "Imagine how we feel!"

I laughed at my Irish bestfriend as my British boyfriend came to take a seat on my other side, "Olly, you look sweaty."

El, Andy, Olly, and I all laughed when he said that. "We've been...dancing." Olly said with wild eyes, "It was something."

"Yeah, and it's about to go on youtube." Andy cut in. All of our heads spun around to look at him, and my mouth subconciously opened up in to the shape of an O.

"Not it's not." Eleanor spoke up.

"Why not?" Olly laughed. "YOLO."

"You did not just say YOLO..." I looked at him, to which he shrugged.

"Live While We're Young." He corrected himself. We all laughed.

Andy was hunched over his phone, and within minutes he said, "Done."

Louis chuckled and shook his head. "You know that'll be all over the internet tomorrow."

"Or tonight." Zayn corrected.

"Eh, who cares?" Niall laughed good heatedly, "It'll make 'em look fun."

"We are fun!" Eleanor chuckled, throwing a pillow at the Irish boy's head.

He dodged it, "Yeah I guess," he teased, "Charlotte is. I don't know about you." He stuck his tongue out playfully at El, to which she mirrored him.

"He's just joking. You're like Louis... but a girl." Zayn sat down on the couch next to Eleanor.

"Yeah," Louis agreed, taking a seat on the other side of his girlfriend, "just like Charlotte is the female version of Harry."

My jaw dropped open, "Am not!" 

Harry looked over at me with a look of mock hurt on his face, "Hey! Is that really a bad thing?" He scrunched his eyebrows together.

"Well..." I said slowly for effect, but Harry interrupted me by ramming me in the side, wrapping his arms around me, and burrying his face deeper and deeper in to my neck to the point that it tickled like heck.