Official

I've learned that the best way to wake up is to open your eyes and immediately see someone you love.

I smiled softly when I saw him bent over the side of the bed, looking down at me. He was wide awake; it seemed like he'd been waiting for me to open my eyes for a while.

"You awake?" He asked with wide eyes, his mouth in a cautious grin.

"I am now."

His smile became broader. "Good. Come on, I have a surprise for you." With that, he spun on his heels and ran through one of the curtains like a little kid.

I laughed to myself and ran a hand through my mangled mess of blonde locks. I was the last person in the bed, so I figured everyone was awake...maybe waiting on me. Great.

When I pushed past the red, scratchy curtain, everyone was sitting at a little table in the corner of the living area of the bus. When I came in, they all turned their heads to look at me. Niall and Louis leaned over something on the table, as if they were trying to hide something.

"Hey guys," I said as I walked toward them, heading straight for an empty chair beside Zayn.

"No-" Harry stood up abruptly, "Wait. The surprise." He stood in front of me so I couldn't see the table.

Liam suddenly came from behind me, carrying a candle and a lighter. He walked behind Harry, and I could see that Niall and Louis were still covering something up. "It's not my birthday..." I trailed off, but Harry just snickered at me. I stole a glance at Eleanor, trying to get some kind of clue, but she just smirked knowingly at me.

"Ok, ready." Liam smiled and stepped back from the table. Harry moved from in front if me, coming behind me and wrapping his arms around my waste. Niall and Louis leaned back in their seats, revealing a stack of pancakes with sloppy icing and a lit candle on them. The icing read 'Congrats Charlotte and Harry!'.

"Awwwww, you guys!" I beamed and covered my face in my hands.

"We heard you were together!" Niall darted from his chair and ran beside me, wrapping his arms around me and swaying me back and forth. I never took my face out of my hands, in fear that it was redder than the t-shirt Niall was wearing.

"Congratulations!" Liam shouted, obviously trying to be louder than everyone else. "Harry told us this morning!"

I finally lifted my head up, laughing, but blushing massively. "Thanks guys..." I giggled.

"No problem!" Zayn laughed, "We're glad you guys are official. It means we'll get to see you a lot more!"

"I will too!" Eleanor added, standing up and walking over to hug me. "I want to get to know you better."

"Me too," I grinned. Everyone erupted in to chatter, and I just stood in shock. People were talking to me, but I could barely respond. Life was too perfect to focus on anything, at the moment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My head was rested on Harry's lap as he played with my hair. The leather couch was cold on my skin, and the AC right beside the couch wasn't helping. The boys kept it freezing on the bus. We were going to be in the bus for the next three hours or so, riding to the next destination, which was in Chicago. The boys had promo after promo after promo as soon as we got to Chicago, so they were using this time to relax. Niall and Zayn were playing some kind of game on the X Box, Liam and Andy were rummaging through the cabinets in search of some food, and Louis and Eleanor were spending time together in the bunk bed room behind the curtain.