Beautiful Eyes

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey! I'm so thankful that my story is getting more and more reads! Please vote, comment, give me some sort of feedback!

I'm going out of town tomorrow, so no uploads for a week.

Please don't forget about my story, please don't loose faith in it!

Lots of uploads when I get back! Love all of youuu! Xxx

I couldn't decide how I felt about Harry watching me so intently. It gave me butterflies, and I loved the idea of getting attention from him. Who wouldn't?! But it also made me feel really self conscious- as if staring at me for too long would make him realize how not-special I am. So it was sort of a relief when another black escalade pulled up beside us.

"That must be the boys." Harry glanced out his window.

THE BOYS. Oh my, don't die, Char.

Harry unbuckled and got out of the car, and we followed his lead. The boys got out of their car, too, and they came around to the side closest to us. They all looked amazing, tired, but amazing.

Louis was wearing some white shorts, a navy blue shirt, and a red beanie. Liam had on his infamous Troy Bolton shirt with a pair of jeans. His hair was messy, but not too messy that it looked gross. Not that his hair could ever look gross. Zayn looked like he stepped out of a picture, with his hair jelled up, and a black shirt with khaki pants. Niall had on a white shirt with a pair of praying hands on it, along with some navy blue shorts, and a Toronto SnapBack.

As soon as they stepped out of the car there was a lot of talking.

"Hey! Good to see you again." Zayn said to me, coming in for a hug. He smelled amazing, kind of forest-y, and really fresh.

"You too!" I smiled at him after the hug. The rest of the boys were all talking to each other and to Jessica. It was as if they didn't see me until Zayn moved over from in front of me.

"Hey! Charlotte!" Liam smiled, followed by a 'hey' from Louis and Niall.

It seemed as though Jessica had already introduced herself, and she was hitting it off with Louis. Which obviously didn't mean anything, since he had Eleanor.

"Can we go eat now? I'm starving." Niall said loud enough to get everyone's attention.

Everyone mumbled a small 'Yeah, let's go,' and we all started migrating towards the building.

There were a few girls around with cameras, all giggling to each other. I didn't understand how there weren't more, though, considering all of the boys were here. At the hotel, it was just Harry and there were way more girls than this.

A small group of 5 girls came up to the boys and asked for a picture in the parking lot.

"Of course!" Liam laughed. The girls and the 5 boys all got in a group shot, and Louis and Harry automatically started making funny faces. I was having a major internal fangirl freak out. I loved these boys, and here I am with them! They probably won't like me when they get to know me, though. They'll without a doubt pick Jessica over me.

"Will you take the picture, Charlotte?" Niall said, with his arms wrapped around a pretty brunette.

"Of course." I said quietly, trying to be cool.

I took the camera from an overjoyed blonde.

"1, 2, 3." I snapped. "Let me do one more... Ok, say cheese."

"Cheeeeese!" they chorused.

"Thank you!" the blonde smiled and took the camera from me, although I could see the jealousy in her eyes.