Reunited

"Is this a private jet?" I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at the man dumbly as he kept walking in front of me.

He kept his back turned to me, "Yes, the pilot is ready to take off when you are, Miss Austin."

"Oh, ok... Wow." I muttered under my breath and resumed walking. The man stopped in front of the steps to the plane and motioned for me to board. "Here you go," he grinned, revealing a gold tooth I hadn't noticed.

"Um, ok." I responded in shock.

Gee, Haz. Thanks for telling me.

I stepped up the steps to the plane and dragged my suitcase, concentrating on not falling flat on my face.

As soon as I stepped in to the plane, the airstairs closed behind me, engulfing me in the small plane.

I fiddle with the handle of my suitcase awkwardly. Do I sit down now? I noticed my surrounding inside of the jet, there's only about 5 seats, each one having a small table in front of it. There were cubbies to put luggage above the seats, like on a regular plane, but there were only about 5 of those, as well.

Before I decide to take my seat, an enthusiastic blonde, who seemed to be in her twenties, wearing a bright smile and a flight attendant's uniform comes out from behind a curtain. "Welcome, Miss Charlotte! How are you today? Let me take that for you."

She grabs my suitcase and puts it in one of the overhead cubbies. She probably thought I wasn't capable of doing it myself since I was just standing there like a frozen statue.

"Um, I'm good. Thanks." I sit down in a leather seat to show her that I'm capable of moving on my own.

"Good to hear that. I'm Tina, I'll be waiting on you today. If theres anything you need, just give me a shout. Are you ready for take off?"

"Yes ma'am."

She swatted the air with her hand, "Don't call me ma'am. On this flight, I'll be your best friend. Can I get you started with a drink?"

"Thanks, but no thanks," I grinned, "I'm good."

"Alright. We'll be taking off momentarily." With that being said, she disappeared behind the same red curtain.

I didn't exactly know what to do with myself, there were no magazines or movies playing, so I leaned my head back on the head rest and drummed my fingers on my thigh. I could barely contain my excitement about the entire situation. Not only did I get to see harry, I got to ride out in a private jet. He didn't have to do that for me. He could've just gotten me a regular ticket. He didn't even have to invite me to see him on tour.

There was no denying that Harry Styles was absolutely wonderful.

I couldn't wait to see him. To feel him and his warmth, to breathe in his scent and run my hand through his curls. I couldn't wait to be with him, and I couldn't help but wonder if he felt the same about me.

"Please keep your seatbelt fastened, we'll be taking off for Birmingham in a moment." The pilots voice rang through the intercom. It was a bit awkward since I was the only one in the plane and the only one he could be talking to. But I obeyed and fastened my seatbelt, turning my phone off.

The plane started to move down the runway. Going faster and faster until finally it was off the ground and we were flying.

"We'll be arriving in about twenty minutes." the voice over the intercom returned.