Chapter 8

* Finally chapter 8. I know it's not long but yeah you know,  school and learning is the problem.. But whatever. Here is a little chapter 8 (: *

The ball rang and we got out of the class into the toilet. “Where is Mel?”, I asked Nadine as we walked out of the classroom. “Don’t know”, she said and looked around. “Okay. Don’t care”, I said and opened the door to the toilet as I saw Mel sitting on the floor. “What is going on?”, I asked her sadly. “You all got a boyfriend and …“ She even finished her sentence and looked to the floor.

“Please don’t care about this! And I don’t have a boyfriend too”, Nadine said and smiled. “But Austin.” “What is with Austin? We are not dating and I’m sure we will never”, Nadine looked away sadly. “I wouldn’t say that”, I said quiet and smiled to her. “WHAT?!”, she screamed. “Nothing”, I said and laughed. “Ohh okay”, she said and looked back to Mel.

“But Kim and Alex are so cute together”, Mel nearly started to cry. “Ohh please. We are not cute! Just Alex!”, I said and looked shocked. How can we look cute? Okay we can but only just because of Alex. I don’t look cute at all! I just look terrible!

“YES YOU LOOK CUTE TOGETHER!!”, Nadine said a little bit louder. “NEVER!”, I jelled and just walked out of the toilet. How can they really think something like this? Okay, Alex is cute and he looks really hot and I just look like a potato next to him! But really: Alex is a hot guy!

As I walked out and wanted to go into the class I crashed into Alex. “Sorry baby”, he smiled lovely. “No it was my false”, I smiled as he helped me to stand up. “No no it was mine. I’m so sorry baby”, he grinned. “Ohh Alex you know that you are wrong”, I laughed. “No you are wrong and please I don’t want to ‘fight’ with you so come on we are going into class”, he smiled and took my hand. Without saying something I followed him.

“KIM!”, I heard someone screaming behind me. I turned around and saw Luc. Luc was my first boyfriend and I will never forget about him. “Yep”, I said and smiled. “How are you doing?” “Really good, but please tell me why are you here?”, I asked him confused. “Cause your teacher called me and now I’m here. I hope it’s no problem for you”, he grinned. “No, why should there be a problem?” “Cause of Alex”, he said and looked around. “Ohh you know it?”, I said and blushed. “Yep. And I don’t wanna be between you two so I’m a little bit afraid to be here.”

“Hey Luc”, Alex smiled. “Hey Alex”, he said shy and looked at me. “Don’t care. Alex is not that jealous person”, I laughed and looked back to Alex. “Are you ready for the next lesson”, Alex smiled and looked into the class. “I think yes”, I smiled. “Okay than come on.” “Okay I will come in a few minutes”, I said and looked back to Luc.

“And is everything okay in your life?”, I asked friendly. “Yes yes. Just a few problems with my parents but that’s normal for me”, he laughed and I just laughed too. “I think you have to go back in your class”, Luc said and grinned. “Yes you right”, I smiled and looked at him. “Okay then I hope we will see us again.” “I hope that too”, I smiled and he left me. I walked back into class and sat down.