Chapter 5

Austin crushed into the room singing: “SAY SOMETHIN IF YOU FEELING THE VIBE! SAY SOMETHIN BABY DON’T BE SO SHY. SAY SOMETHIN CAUSE YOU’RE ALL IN MY HEAD LIKE OH OH OH OH YEAH YEAH!”

“Austin!”, Alex freaked out but I can understand him cause Austin is really annoying. “What?”, Austin just laughed and looked confused. “Did you ever notice that I got a girlfriend now?” “I already noticed that but I think it’s no good”, Austin said and looked at me. “WHAT?!”, I freaked out too. “I think she is not good for you man.” “WHAT?!”, I jelled again. “Please…”, he just said and looked back to Alex. “Are you ignoring me?”, I asked him. “Yep.” OHH MY GOSH! WHAT THE HELL?!

“Austin. I love her and you can’t change that”, Alex said angry. Austin said nothing, he just left the room. “I think he hated me”, I said and sat down on his bed. “No. He don’t hates you. He just hates the situation that I want to spend more time with you as with him.” “But he still hates me…” “I don’t think so”, Alex smiled. “I have to talk with him!”, I said, stood up and ran out of his room. “I Austin here”, I asked his mum as I saw her standing in the kitchen. “No he left about a few seconds”,  she said and smiled.

So I ran out of his house, looked around and searched for Austin. “Austin?”, I asked around myself, but there was no Austin! “Yeah?”, I suddenly heard. “I have to talk with you.” “Why?”, he looked confused. “Why do you hate me?” He looked up to me and said nothing. “I mean I did nothing wrong!” “You did”, Austin finally said and grinned. “Tell me!”, I desired. “No. Better not”, he locked away and wanted to leave. “AUSTIN!”, I jelled and took his hand. “The next time you will spend so much time with Alex that he will forget about me.” As I heard that, I just stood there with my mouth open wide.

“You really think you will lose your best friend cause of a girl?”, I asked after a while. “Yep”, Austin just said and walked away. “Wait!”, I jelled. He stopped and turned around. “I come with you”, I said and walked over to him. “What is with Alex?”, he asked and looked at Alex’s house. “Just forget Alex for a moment. I need to talk with you”, I smiled. “Okay, park?”, he finally smiled too. “Sure”

When we got into the park we were talking about Alex and Nadine. “So you and Nadine…”, I smiled and looked at his smile. “Yeah?”, he said confused. We sat down in the grass and watched the little children playing in the sand. “What is with Nadine and me?”, he asked after a while. “Is there something I should know?”, I grinned. “Maybe”, he also grinned and looked away. “TELL ME SOMETHING I DON’T KNOW!”, I laughed. “Okay but I will tak