Chapter 4

„And what do you think they will do?”, he grinned. “Let’s keep watching them”, I said and looked back at Nadine and Austin. I have to say that they are cute but I don’t know. “I thought Austin would like girls with blond hair”, I said to Alex. “Yeah I thought that too but I think Nadine is an exception”, he laughed. “Wait! Where are they going?”, I asked Alex confused. “I really don’t know. Should we follow them?” “Yeah come on”, I laughed.

So we followed them till they stopped at a house. “Please tell me that this is not Austin’s house”, I said to Alex. “But it is Austin’s house”, he said while watching them. The last thing that I could see was that Austin opened the door, Nadine got in and Austin put his hand on her butt as he walked in and closed the door. “I am scared”, I turned around to Alex. “Why are you scared?” “Because they are in his house and that’s no good sign. You don’t think so?” “Come on baby. Austin is not that type of guy”, he smiled at me. “Okay. Back to the park?”, I asked and grinned. “Sure baby”, he also grinned and took my hand.

Back in the park there was a little kid who ran over to Alex and hugged him. Alex looked confused at me and I just laughed. “I think she’s one of your Acons.” “Yep I think so too”, Alex grinned. “Alex I love you so much”, the little girl smiled big as she pulled away from him. “You are so cute”, he smiled at her lovely. “Can I please made a picture?”, she asked him but looked at me. “Sure you can”, Alex laughed. “Would you take one?”, the girl asked me. I nodded and she gave me her camera. I took a few pictures of them and gave the camera back to the girl. “Thank you so much. And Kim can I take pictures with you too?”, she smiled bigger than before. “Ehmm… Sure”, I smiled confused. So Alex took some pictures and then we said “Goodbye” to that cute girl.

“So how do you feel?”, Alex asked me and laughed. “How should I feel?”, I asked confused. “That was your first fan picture or?”, he grinned. “Yep it was. It was cool. I loved it”, I smiled big. “Now you know one thing more about me. This is my life”, he said proud. “Ohh okay”, I just laughed.

“So what do you want to do?”, he asked me. “ICE!”, I started laughing and he joined me. “Okay baby”, he grinned and we walked to the next best ice bar. “Good afternoon”, he seller asked us friendly. “Chocolate please”, I smiled. “And for me chocolate too”, Alex grinned. The seller gave us our ice cream and Alex paid them. “Thank you Alex”, I smiled at him. “No problem”, he smiled and laid his arm around my hips.

“Back to my house?”, he asked me friendly. “Yep sure”, I smiled and we walked back to his house. “Mum we are here”, he said as he opened the door. “Are you hungry now?”, his mum said and walked to us. “We got ice”, Alex laughed. “Ohh okay”, she said and walked back into the kitchen. “My room?” “Yep”, I grinned. As we walked into his room he grabbed my ass and smiled proud.

Right in his room he closed the door and turned to me. “I think we are alone now”, he grinned. “You really think so?” “Yep. Nadine and Austin got their own stuff to do and my mum will watch TV for sure.” “Aww… Time with my Alex is the best time”, I laughed and walked over to him. He put his hands to my hips and pulled me closer. “I hope I will have you forever”, he smiled. “I hope so too.” He looked into my eyes and smiled a last time before he kissed me. I really love the way he kisses me! Like magic and so gently. Aww… Just perfect.

After like 2 minutes he stopped. “Why Alex? Why?” “What?”, he smiled and looked into my eyes. “Why do you stop kissing me with your perfect lips?” “Because I need to say something.” …

The next minutes were terrible!