Chapter 3

„Baby?“, he paused and said. „Yep?“, I asked softly and turned to him. “I love you”, he said and suddenly kissed me. That feeling was so amazing! I moved my hand up to his neck as he moved his hands down to my hips. He kissed me slowly and softly, like a gentleman. I just thought “ALEX! ALEX! ALEX!” He tightened the grasp on my hip and suddenly he stopped for a moment. “Please don’t stop kissing me”, I desired. “Never!”, he said and put his lips back on mine.

His kiss was like magic and his lips tasted like heaven. It was impossible to stop kissing him! He pulled me closer to him and his hands moved back to my ass where they stopped for a while. OHH GOSH! I can’t believe it, he is such a great kisser! But then he stopped again and looked into my eyes. “You are perfect”, he whispered. “No you are”, I whispered back and grinned a little. I can’t say in words how much I love him!

“Alex?”, I asked slowly. “Yeah baby?”, he asked back and grinned. “I love you Alex”, I smiled and hugged him for like 3 minutes. “Alex?”, I heard someone saying and turned around to the door. “What? I have no time”, Alex jelled. “Austin is here.” “Ohh God, please not!”, he said annoyed and opened the door. “Where is he?” “In the kitchen. He wants something from you guys”, his mum smiled and looked at me. “Come one baby”, Alex looked at me and took my hand. “Okay”, I grinned and followed him.

Right in the kitchen I saw Austin with Nadine. “Hey”, Nadine greeted me and smiled big. I said nothing and looked back to Alex. “What do you want?”, Alex asked Austin. “Do you guys want to go with us in the park and then in the cinema?”, Austin grinned and looked at me. “I don’t know”, I answered him. “Come on”, Nadine stood up from the chair and walked over to me. “Actually I wanted to spend time just with Alex”, I looked up to her. “Ohh okay”, Nadine said sad and walked back to Austin. “So could you please leave us alone?”, Alex asked slowly. “Yeah sure”, Austin said and took Nadine’s hand. “Let us go.” They walked out of the house and I started smiling.

“Why do you smile?”, Alex asked me confused. “That was mean. They just wanted to spend time with us and you just asked if they can leave us alone”, I laughed. “Yeah but it’s true. We both want to spend time together so why should we go out with them?” “Maybe to be friendly”, I smiled and sat down on his floor. Suddenly Alex’s mum walked into the room. “Why are you sitting on the floor? You know we got chairs.” “I like it to sit on floors and it’s funny what people say when they notice it”, I laughed.  “Okay but please stand up”, she said and walked out of the room. “Come on baby, stand up”, Alex grinned and took my hand. But instead that he pulled me up, I pulled him down. “Sorry Alex but I felt so alone on your floor”, I laughed as he knelt over me. “You are too cute”, Alex smiled and kissed me. While we were lying on the floor, I heard that one door got closed but I don’t care of this for a long time.

Suddenly his mum was standing next to us. “What the hell are you doing here?”, she jelled. “Kissing”, Alex turned to her and smiled. But he doesn’t smile any longer as he saw his grandma and his grandpa with some strange people standing next to his mum. “Could you please go into your room?”, she asked him. “Sure we can”, he said, stood up and pulled me up too. As we walked into his room and put his hand around my hips and I could heard that his mum was say something but I don’t understand what. Right back in his room, he closed his door and we both sat down on his bed. “I think your mum is shocked now”, I laughed. “Yeah she is”, he joined my laughing. “Maybe we should tell her that it was a mistake what she saw”, I said. “Yeah but not now”, he grinned and laid me back on his bed.

We started kissing again and after a while someone knocked on his door. “Dinner time”, his mum said. “Okay mum”, Alex said and smiled at me. “I don’t need something to eat, you?”, he asked me. “All what I need is you”, I smiled and we started to kiss again. After just 5 minutes someone knocked on his door again. “No mum”, Alex said. “Give it up. We will never be alone”, I laughed. “We will be alone, I promise you baby”, he grinned and put his lips back on mine.

But suddenly his mum opened the door and now she was standing in front of us. Alex rolled from me and looked at her angry. “Didn’t you hear what I said? It’s dinner time”, she said. “We are not hungry”, Alex said and stood up. “That is what you think. Kim are you hungry?”, she asked me and smiled. “Sorry but I am not. Maybe in 3 hours”, I laughed. “Okay good.” “I think it’s time to go mum”, Alex pushed her out of his room and closed the door. I stood up and walked over to him. “Do you want to go out and maybe search for Austin and Nadine?”, he asked me as he hugged me. “Sure”, I smiled and we both got outside. “We are in the park”, Alex said as he closed the door behind us.

He took my hand and we walked in the park where we saw Nadine and Austin standing there with ice in there hand. “Maybe we should stalk them”, I grinned and looked at Alex. “Would be great”, he laughed and we hide behind a tree. “This is so stupid”, he said after a while. “I know but I want to know what they are doing without us”, I grinned. “Maybe the same thing as with us.” “Ohh come on Alex. I don’t think so”, I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.