The Fanfiction

*The little Fanfiction in Dan’s P.O.V. You don’t have to read it cause it’s a gay Fanfiction! I just get bored at 2 am in the morning and in the last chapter I wrote something about writing a Fanfiction in school and so I wrote it. Even if you don’t know Dan and Phil you can read it and if you do I hope you will enjoy it.*

Phil was just sitting there and waited till the pizza comes. Aww… I can swear he looks so cute. Cuter than everything I saw in this crazy world. OHH GOSH!? Why I’m thinking so? I’m not gay and he is just my best friend. Even when I would be gay it would be stupid to date my best friend if he would be gay too. What the hall I’m thinking about!

“Dan? Is everything okay?”, he asked me and looked worried. “Yes everything is okay”, I smiled. Haha, nothing is okay! I still love you and when I would tell you, you may think I’m more than just crazy! I wish there could be one time when you just walk over to me says: ’I love you Dan.’ But I am sure it will never happen!

“Are you sure?”, he asked me again. “Okay there is something wrong!”, I jelled with tears in my eyes and ran out of the room right in my bedroom. A few minutes later I heard someone knocking on the door and I was sure it was Phil. “Yeah?”, I just said. “Please tell me what is wrong”, he said and opened the door. “No! You won’t understand”, I turned to the other side so he couldn’t saw me crying.

“Come on, please tell me.” Phil sat down on my bed next to me and started to play with my hair. “As I said, you wouldn’t understand”, I turned to him and saw his worried look. “Don’t cry and just tell me. I will try to understand”, he smiled softly. “No you won’t understand and I think it’s better you don’t know it”, I said and turned back to the wall. “Okay but if you need someone to talk, just come”, he said, smiled and kissed my cheek. I smiled and he walked out of my room.

Is this real life or I’m dreaming?! OHH MY GOSH! He really kissed my cheek! What an amazing feeling! I could freak out! Just the thought about that makes me crazy! I jumped out from my bed and jumped around my room and screamed.

Suddenly Phil crashed into the room and looked at me confused. “And you are really sure you won’t tell me?” “Maybe”, I smiled at him. “Okay than please tell me”, Phil smiled and sat down on my bed. “Okay but wait. I have to calm down”, I said and really tried to come down but it was impossible! I’m so happy!!

So you ready?”, I asked Phil and smiled. “Yes I’m ready. Tell me.”  “I think I’m in love”, I said and blushed as I saw a smile on his face. “And with who?”, he asked still smiling. “With … “, I stopped and looked away. “With?”, he asked and followed my eyes.

“With you”, I finally said. “Aww Dan! I waited for this day!”, he smiled and jumped up. I just looked confused but I was a bit happy. “I love you too Dan!”, Phil said and hugged me tight. “Are you sure?”, I asked. “Yes. I mean I just thought about how it would be to date my best friend and I thought it would be weird and that you don’ t feel the same. You understand?” “I thought about the same things!”, I said happy and just hugged him again.

“So Dan…”, Phil said as I pulled away from him. “Yes?”, I grinned. “Do you wanna be my mine? Forever?”, Phil smiled and took my hand. “Yes Phil. Yes!" 

*The End*