Chapter 1

One morning I woke up and looked how always on my phone. “Ohh Gosh”, I said and laid my phone back on the little table next to my bed. It was 5 am. Arrg… I hate it when I wake up so early in the morning when I got school. So, what should I do now? I can’t sleep anymore. That’s sick! After a while thinking I checked my twitter. Nothing new; I could listen to music but I know every single song on my phone just so good that it is bored to listen them. Okay I really got nothing to do. I stood up and switched on my laptop to check facebook. Yeah I check my facebook with the laptop and not with the phone because this app is not good enough. Nothing new; I switched off the laptop and laid back in my bed with hoping I could fall asleep. After a while I started thinking about school. I hate school! I would like it but there are so many people I hate like my two ex-best-friend. The time on my school is not easy but I am thankful that I got such a great bestie. Her name is Nadine and she is my everything! In school she is always by my side and she makes me laugh when I am down. I really really like her. She is one of the bestest part in my life…

I woke up again with the song “Ghost Of You” by Selena Gomez. Yes, I love Selena’s voice so freaking much. She is the best! Next to Justin. Haha, yeah I love them both and I support their relationship.  So I stood up and walked into the kitchen where my mum was waiting with the breakfast. I ate my breakfast and changed my clothes while I was hearing a scream form my sister Carry. Carry is a sweat girl and I like her a lot. How not? She is my little sister. “Is something wrong?”, my mum shouted out of the room. “Yeah”, my little sis said and laughed. “Kim? I need you for a moment”, I heard my mum saying as I stood up and walked into the bathroom. “5 minutes”, I said and closed the door. I put my make-up on my face and went out. You should know I don’t use so many make-up as you may think. “Okay mum, I am here.” “Could you please throw this away?”, she asked me and gave me a book. “Why do you want to throw it away?” “It’s old and I don’t need it anymore.” “Ohh okay.” I went out of the house and throw it into the rubbish. “Hey Kim”, I heard someone behind me. I turned around and saw my best friend Alex. And yes I mean Alex Constancio. He is one of the coolest guys I have ever met and I am happy for this. We are on the same school but I know him just for 5 months. My family and I moved to San Antonio because of my dad’s new jop and then I met Alex. I was really down and sat of the steps in front of our house and then Alex come across and asked what’s wrong. I told him my story and he understood my situation and he helped me a lot to handle this problems. He was always there for me and I hope he will be there for me the next time too.

“Hey Alex”, I finally said. “You ready for school.” “Did you see my hair? They are not done but give me 3 minutes”, I smiled and ran back into the house. I put my dark blond hair together, took my backpack and said “Goodbye” to my mother and my little sister. My sister is only 4 years old so she don’t need to go to school yet. She should be so happy… However I get out of the house and saw Alex, who was waiting for me. “Thanks for waiting”, I smiled big as I saw his cute smile. “You are welcome. So let’s go.” We were walking to the school for like 5 minutes. Right there I saw my bestie Nadine. “Hey bestie”, she smiled and hugged me. “Hey Nadine”, I also smiled and hugged her too. “Group hug”, Alex jelled and came to us. “Yeah!”, Nadine laughed and we all hugged us. Aww… Alex is too cute! “After the school I have to show you someone”, Alex smiled. “Ehmm… okay?”, I looked at Alex and then to Nadine. She looked confused but then we both laughed. “My best friend Austin”, he said after Nadine finished her laugh. “Austin Mahone?!”, Nadine nearly freaked out. “Yeah you know him?” “Of course. He is my favorite singer. Kim you know him. He is the guy who hangs in my room!” Alex started laughing and Nadine and I looked at him confused. “Ohh yeah I know him, but not personally”, I said and looked on the ground. “Would you both like to?”, he grinned. “Sure!”, Nadine jelled and smiled bigger than ever before. “So today you will meet your idol”, I smiled big as we walked into the school.