Chapter 14

-- MADE BY MELY AND NINA (: --

*back in school*

„Austin, Austin, AUSTIN!“

„What’s going on?“

„I have to talk with you. Come with me!”

I took Austin’s hand and pushed him into the cleaning office. I closed the door behind me and locked it too.

“Ohh baby”, he said with his deepest and sexiest voice while moving his hands down my hips and pulling me closer.

“Ohh Austin”, I smiled and put my hands on his neck.”

“Ohh Gosh you are turning me on right now”, he smiled dirty.

“Mhh, I know.”

“Common and kiss me!”, Austin said while turning closer to me.

“Austin, please!”, I said and pushed him away.

“What?”

“I’m dating Alex, we can’t do this!”

“Believe me, we can”, he smiled, threw me against the door and pressed his lips against mine.

If feels so wrong, it feels so right.

*Austin’s P.O.V.*

I know that she is the girlfriend from my best friend but she is so freaking hot and I can’t stand that! I may break the relationship between them but yea… She is way the best!

“Please, be mine”, I said and smiled.

“Austin you are cool and pretty hot, but I can’t. And one thing, I love your lips”, he said and laughed.

“Please, Kim I really want you. Be mine, be my girlfriend, I promise that I’ll treat you like an angel!”

“That’s cute but … Alex …”

“Kim, be mine!”

She smiled and turned away.

“Baby please”, I put my hand softly on her cheek. “I love you.”

“Aww, Austin”, she said and kissed me.

I really wondered why cause I thought she would never do this. But it feels so great. I pulled her closer and closer, she put her hand on my chest and I felt her smiling.

I pushed her again against the wall. Now she just stayed there and kissed me rough.

“Please don’t tell Alex”, she begged.

“If you do me a favor”, I smiled.

“Sure, and what?”, she looked up to me.

I whispered into her ear: “Blowjob me.”

“Ohh yes baby.”

I kissed her again cause I was so happy!

But suddenly I felt her hand moving down my chest. She opened my belt and pulled down my jeans. Kim looked up to me and grinned. “You ready?”

“I am”, I smiled back.

She got down on her knees and took of my boxers. With her view back to my eyes, I knew that she was surprised by the thing she saw.

“You are so huge!”

“I know, go on baby.”

Her eyes went back to my dick, makes me go crazy. She took my dick into her hand and then into her mouth. I threw my head back.