CHAPTER 24: We Do Are

JIHYO'S POV

All the Japanese members already arrived and now we're only waiting for our maknae, Tzuyu. We plan to have a movie marathon since this is the last day of our two-week break plus we also invited Dahyun's best friend Chaeyoung and of course she's now our friend too.

" Nayeonnie! My phone!" Momo shouted on top of her lungs.

"What? I didn't hide it!"Nayeon shouted back

I just smiled seeing their funny interactions. Momo's really adorable when she's annoyed.

I looked around the living room and I see Mina sitting comfortably staring at something so I followed her gaze then I found out that she's staring deeply into Chaeyoung. I don't know what's going on in them but as long as Mina's happy I'm happy too. One more thing's they look cute together, they are more likely to be called as shy-shy couple.

I was shocked when I witnessed Chaeyoung mouthed 'Saranghae' to Mina then smiled. Are they really a couple now? I mean its fine saying saranghae to your friend but however since they arrived earlier I can sense that there's something different.

"Tzuyu-yaaaah!" Sana shouted then immediately clings to Tzuyu.

"Yaah! Unnie!" Tzuyu irritatedly shouted that made Momo laughs.

"I guess everyone's here, who'll pick a movie?" I asked.

"Can we just let Chaeyoung pick?" Sana suggested.

"She's our guest so why not?" Nayeon agreed.

Chaeyoung just smiled at them thinking that they are just joking.

"Yaaah! Chaeyoung-ah pick now!" Nayeon exclaimed then laughs.

"I don't know if you're going to like my movie preference, can we just randomly pick?"

"That's fun!" Dahyun-shi exclaimed

After a few minutes of picking a movie we finally just decided to watch Five feet apart. Others don't want it but we have to stick with majority.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

I can't be happier as to what I'm feeling right now. I just still can't imagine that Minguin and I are officially dating plus I get to have a chance to hang out with the entire Twice. One thing that I've observed, they are really dorks. I knew Dahyun's really one but seeing how they interact with each other is a fun thing to watch. They love teasing and annoying each other.

While we're watching I secretly grab Minguin's hand and intertwined it with mine. She looks shocked because of my sudden action but at the end she just smiled secretly. We both knew that we entered a cautious situation but we can't just live controlling and erasing our feelings.

I looked at my girlfriend and smiled, she looks sleepy and she's trying to stay awake. I pinched her nose that made her startled.

"What?" she annoyingly asks.

To be honest, I don't know but I'm not really watching since the movie started, my attention's always with the girl beside me. For me, Mina's little gesture's more interesting to watch than watching a movie.

"What? You're sleepy Minguin"

"No. I'm not" she plainly answered.

We're on our little world staring at each other ignoring everyone around us. We're just enjoying every moment that we shared and delicately watching traces of each other's faces.

We are both startled as we heard bunches of claps around us so we managed to look at the movie thinking that it must be finished that is why they're clapping.

"Amazing! Amazing!" Sana commented while clapping endlessly.

I'm a bit confused because they are looking at us while clapping their hands and smiling widely.

"I love it!" Momo added.

"What?" Minguin curiously asked.

"We're watching a great movie" Nayeon commented.

I unbelievably shook my head realizing that they are referring to us.

"Can you guys be honest with us?" Nayeon suspiciously started to asks

Minguin and I just stared at each other knowing that we are on a hot seat.

"Yaaaah! We're all curious" Jeongyeon stated in a high-pitched voice

"Ne! After all Mina's J-line maknae" Sana stated while pouting facing Mina.

"What do you want to know?" Minguin suddenly asks her co-members.

"Are you guys dating?" Tzuyu frankly asked.

I'm just looking down hiding my embarrassment because of sudden inquiries coming from them.

"Yes. We do are." Minguin answered that made me shocked because I wasn't really expecting her to tell the truth at this moment since we just started.

"Jinjja?" Momo unbelievably asked.

"Momo, are you a fool? She just confirmed it" Jeongyeon stated while slowly hitting Momo's head with her palm.

"Guys, just be careful okay?" Nayeon said warning us.

We both nodded our head and smiled.

"We support you Mina, whatever makes you happy we're happy too" Jihyo stated.

"I'll not support you guys" Sana seriously stated.

"Unless you'll kiss me Mina" she added while laughing.

"Snakeeeee!" Tzuyu stated while giggling.

"Don't mind her Simba" Dahyun added.

"Mr. Taxi Taxi" Nayeon sings while laughing

"Yaaaah! Aniyo" Sana annoyingly said.

"You guys are annoying" Sana added.

"Snakeeee" They all said in unison teasing Sana.

I just laughed knowing that they're used to teasing each other and comfortably saying some random things that is somehow offending.

My feelings indescribable right now knowing that they kind of know that Minguin and I are dating. It's really overwhelming that they are happy for us and they support us and I know that they are protecting Mina from any harm and I'm promising that I'll never hurt her nor do something that can hurt her.