"I'll be back, in two hours tops, maybe two and a half if my dad decides to give me lecture on punctuality," I laughed throwing on my jacket and covering the hilt of my piece with the genuine leather.

I started to move towards the door and she followed me until I looked back after opening it. I was halfway in the hall and I could hear Gerri coming from her room  too.

"Be safe," she whispered and kissed her forehead gently.

"No promises, call your parents,  let them know you won't be home tonight." She nodded and when I turned around I could see Gerry in a similar get up.

Tight black jeans, a tight black crop top, covered with a black Adidas sweater.

Cute, for the most part, I guess.

I watched in curiosity as Cameron pulled her back into a tight nasty lip lock. It could've easily gone wrong, if either of them moved too close to one another.  When they broke it I couldn't see Cameron's hair, wild and crazy and the love marks all over her tan neck. She, like Emma, was clad in a big tee shirt except Cameron didn't seem to have bottoms on.

They both just looked like sex.

I wonder if Emma and I are that obvious?

I finally cleared my throat, breaking the two up. I marched down the hallway waving to Cam as I pulled my cousin along.

We are so getting a lecture.

*************

*Cameron's P.O.V.*

I closed my eyes and rolled around in her scent. God, she's fucking amazing. I mean, just incredible.

People always say they're first times suck, and that it was horrible, needless to say none of them had a Gerri.

A GOD DAMN GODDESS, NAMED GERRI.

SHIT.

She held me after we went on again and again, well I mean, until I couldn't breathe or feel my hands. Her mouth was planted on the side if my head and could hear and feel her whispering sweet nothings to me as my body floated down.

She dressed me in a big shirt and a pair of comfy undies, then held me more and as my soul damn near latched onto hers.

Everything was perfect.

"If we don't stay together forever and you find someone new, don't waste your time if they don't hold you after a night like this," she kissed my temple and it truly made me feel like I was finally hearing something meaningful and constructive. 

I chuckled a little and whispered back, "I think you're the only person I ever want to hold me."

Suddenly her phone rand and she answered it without a thought. She didn't say anything but I could feel the pressure fall in her as the call ended.  She kissed me again and rolled away, off of the bed and I didn't fully realize what was going on until she disappeared into her closet and came back out exactly two minutes later dressed to commit the perfect crime. She lifted her hands to pull her hair Into a high pony and I could see her gun poking out until her arms dropped again.

I sat up quickly and crossed my arms frowning at her.

"Woe, woe, you can't just fuck me like that and leave!" I said standing up. I could feel the anger almost ring inside of me. More than anything embarrassment was floating to the top.

I mean damn, was I actually that bad?

She approached me with her arms out but I turned away and she hugged me from the back anyway. Her arms looked around my waist and her lips touched the back if my right ear. When she kissed it, I damn near lost my shit. But I held out.