The End Pt.2

We drove to the bunker, it didn't take long considering the fact I was going about 80 mph. When we pulled up the driveway I smiled at the familiar scenery. I got out of the car and smelled the fresh air. I got my bag out of the trunk that I had transferred earlier and ran to the front door. I opened it and saw the house that I was going to live in till the end of my days. I ran down the metal stairs and spun around the living room. I ran to the bedroom that me and Sam shared and found my old bag. I looked through it. I found the cute little stuffed owl that he got me once apon a time.

"Sam..." I said turning around. He stood in the doorway of our bedroom. "You kept it all?" I asked.

"Of course I did, I knew you would come back sometime. And I could never just give it up, throw it away. It was yours." He said walking closer. I smiled as a tear rolled down my cheek. I wiped it away and smiled at him. I hugged the shit out of him so god damn happy to be back. He hugged back lifting me up. He set me down and I stared at the owl. I set it down and continued to look through my bag. I found my emo band t-shirts and other clothes. I smiled as I found my old finished sketchbook. I flipped to the last page and smiled. I still can't believe I'm here. I put down my stuff and walked out the door to the kitchen with Sam. We found dean sitting in the table.

"Stand up." I said. He slowly stood up.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because." I said. Then I hugged the shit out of him too. He tensed up and hugged back lightly. I let go and he took in a deep breath. "That's why." I said with a smile.

"Warn a man next time!" He said catching his breath. I laughed and leaned on Sam.

"Dean!" I heard Cas yell from the other room.

"Cassie!" Dean yelled. Cas walked to dean with a smile and his hand behind his back. I smiled at the two as dean questioned Cas with his eyes. Cas stopped in front of dean and smiled. Cas revealed his hand to show a six pack of deans favorite beer.

"Just cause." Cas said handing it to dean.

"I love you so god damn much." Dean said hugging his I think boyfriend.

~~~~~Summary~~~~~

To sum thins up, I'm happy with Sam. Our relationship is goals. He is always there for me and I'm always there for him. He can keep it cute, serious, sexy, heated. Overall just great. I love him so much it's not even funny. We've established that we aren't getting married because we already know that we love each other and it would be to much of a hassle in our hectic lives.

Dean and Castiel are also happy, they told us that the are officially together and we are happy for them. We told Bobby about me and Sam being together and he approved. I kept my promise of checking in every month to see him and Velvet. We've saved the whole world twice now and died about 56 times all together during this time period. Really just a normal Tuesday at the office. My life is as good as it could get being a hunter.

I'm so freakin great full for that encounter 7 years ago.