Delaware

(Y/n)'s POV

We stayed in bed talking to one another, for almost an hour and a half. We talked about the little things, the things most people look over, the things people don't usually care about. But him, Sam, he cares. We were summoned out of bed by dean almost breaking the door open. He caught us sitting in bed facing each other, talking about what it would be like in Hogwarts.

"You two need to get your asses up." Dean said a bit loudly.

"Why?" I asked looking at him concerned.

"Because I said so." He said walking away.

"Well that was weird." I said looking at Sam. He just shrugged and took the covers off of him about to stand up. I climbed onto his back, holding him onto the bed as best as I could.

"What are you doing?" He asked with a slight chuckle.

"Nothing." I said, leaning my body over his shoulder to look at his face, I ever so lightly placed a soft kiss on his lips. I then wrapped my legs around his waist, and linked my arms around his neck. He sighed and stood up, holding my legs. I squealed a little feeling him stand up. "Piggy back ride!" I said like a little kid. He laughed once more and walked into the kitchen where dean was sitting at the table.

"What are you two doing?" Dean asked raising one eyebrow.

"Piggy back ride!" I said once more like a kid but with a giggle and a smile. He looked at me and shook his head with a smile.

"Sometimes I just don't understand you." He said looking back at his computer. Sam set me down and I sat in the chair next to dean, looking at his computer.

"Why do we have to get up?" I asked looking at dean.

"Because I really feel like killing something." He said, not looking at either of us.

"So today we do research? And try to find if there is something to kill?" I asked the room.

"Yep that's our plans today." Dean said still not looking from his computer. I got up and grabbed my laptop from my bag, grabbing Sammy's as well. I walked back into the kitchen and handed Sam his computer. We started to search for something.

A hour or two later and I found something that seemed like it would be something we deal with.

"Hey check this out." I said grabbing the boys attention. "Two men and a woman, were arrested for murdering their wives. Each one of them, saying, that a woman they had met told them to kill their significant other in order to be with each other forever. All three claiming that they were madly in love with this woman and would do anything for her." I said not looking up at the boys. "What does that sound like to you?" I asked finally looking up at them.

"Sirens." Dean said looking at my laptop. "Are we gonna, go and kill the bitch?" Dean asked.

"Yeah we're gonna kill the bitch." I said.

"Where?" Dean asked, getting up.

"Delaware." I said as I walked into the bedroom and started to pack my bag, putting my stuff in it. Sam had followed me in the room and started to pack as well. I walked out to my car and put my bag in the trunk. I walked back inside and accidentally ran into dean walking in.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there!" I said apologizing.

"It's fine, are you okay though?" He asked looking over my face.

"I'm fine." I said stepping aside. He nodded and walked out to the Impala, putting his bag in the trunk. I walked back into the bedroom checking to make sure I didn't forget anything. I took a look around and made the bed tidying up the room for when I get back. I put on my shoes, grabbed my really baggy hoodie and walked out to my car and got in.