All mine...

I woke up with a smile on my face. I turned over to see Sammy peacefully sleeping, I pecked his lips and waited for him to wake up. It took forever and a day, so I decided it would be best to wake him up. I got up and pressed my lips on his forcibly, kissing him until he started to stir. I pulled back, and smiled. He smiled back at me.

"Your finally awake. It took you forever to get up." I said pressing my lips onto his once more.

"Oh really. How long did it take?" He asked when I pulled away.

"About ten minutes." I said with a small smile.

"You couldn't wait ten minutes?" He asked with a small chuckle.

"No I couldn't, I'm needy." I said laying on his chest. "I need kisses and cuddles to run on." I said looking at him. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Oh really?" He asked.

"Yes, I now need a infinite supply of love." I said holding him tight.

"Your so damn cute." He said sliding me up to his face. I rubbed my cheek on his, smiling like a child. I had my grown baby and I'm ecstatic. He covered my face in kisses, me smiling he whole time.

"I wuv chu!" I said with a baby voice.

"I love you too." He said smiling. I think this is the happiest I've been in awhile. I continued to lay on him, holding him tightly, he had his arms around my back. We laid there silent, enjoying each other's company.

"Do we have to get up?" I asked looking at Sam.

"Eventually." He said looking down at me.

"But I don't want to get up." I said in a whiny voice.

"I'll get up if you do." He said

"Okay!" I said getting off of him and to the edge of the bed. I looked back at him to see him get up as well. "I have to go to the car, so I'll be right back." I said looking at him.

"So do I, I'll just bring my bag inside." Sammy said getting up. I followed him walking out the door to my car. I grabbed my bag and closed the trunk. I walked back in the house, walking into the bedroom, Sam following close behind. I started to undress after I had closed the door, still facing away from Sam. I took off my shirt, put on my bra, deodorant, and shirt. I then took off my shorts and quickly put on my underwear, then my pants and socks. Finally putting on my body spray.

"You sleep without underwear?" Sam asked looking at me half dressed.

"Um, yeah." I said with a small blush forming on my cheeks.

"I'll make a note if that for later." He said with a smirk.

"Whatever man." I said rolling my eyes. I smiled to myself, walking over to a shirtless Sam. I hugged him, feeling his warm skin, and toned chest. I smiled up at him, him of course smiling back. I let go and let him put on his shirt. I made the bed, opened the door and walked into the kitchen. While I got my clothes, I noticed that I need to wash my laundry. I opened the basement door, and walked down the steps. I held onto the wall just in case the stairs wanted to trick me and make me fall. I carefully made my way down the stairs and found the washing machine. I walked back up stairs to find Sam looking for me.

"I just went downstairs to find the washing machine." I said at the doorway.

"Don't do that! You scared the shit out of me." Sam said hugging me. I laughed and hugged him back.

"I'm fine. I'm a big girl." I said with a smile.

"I know." He said with his own smile. "Did you find it?" He asked.