First time for everything

Today was a Saturday, I was at the shopping plaza with my best friend in the whole world. She offered to buy me a few things from my favorite store. I, being a hunter know about the legendary Winchester brothers. Although I didn't expect them to be at the same plaza that I just so happened to be shopping in. As I was walking out of my favorite store Hot Topic, I caught a glimpse of a really tall man. Shoulder length brown hair, broad shoulders, and next to him was a shorter man with dirty blond short spiky hair. My friend had to go to the restroom so I was alone. I grabbed up my balls and walked over to see if it was, whom I think it was.  Walking over to them the short man turned around.

I found them the legendary Winchester brothers. I squealed to myself and caught my composure. I "calmly" walked over to them to introduce myself.

"Um... hi, I just saw your mountain of a friend and thought that I would like to introduce myself." Really that was the only thing I could say! I scorned myself.

"Oh! Um hi... um my name is Sam, and-" Sam said as he was cut off.

"I'm dean!" Dean said with a smile.

"And I'm (y/n)! I said in a cheerful tone. I could tell I caught them off guard. " so what do you guys for a living?" I ask knowing exactly who they are and what they do.

"Oh yah we're FBI agents on a case." Dean lied

"oh well I hope you solve whatever it is." I say knowing they're lying. I know exactly what they're here for. I'm going to tell you there is a nest of vampires here somewhere. My uncle is already on it and we were going to take care of it tonight. But I don't mind having my idols in town.

" I don't know if you guys do this sort of thing but I was wondering if we could exchange numbers?" I asked anxiously.

"Oh um sure why not?" Sam looked at his brother for a response.

"Why not!" he said with a chuckle.  I let out a breath that I had no idea I was holding until now. I was ecstatic, now having my hero's names programmed into my phone and finally meeting them face to face.  "Thank you again for being nice to a fellow hunter" I said with a wink.

Both men looked at me with shock hidden in their face and chuckled.

"H-how did you know." Dean asked confused.

"What do you mean, how do I know." I asked. "You guys are legendary!" I said a bit louder than I have before. I covered my mouth and apologized for my loudness. "Vampire nest somewhere in town." I said calmly. "Me and my uncle are already on it but if you'd like to join then go right ahead and I'll call you up once we've located it."

"So I see your a fan" Dean smirked. Sam just looked at him with annoyance. Once my friend got out of the restroom she found me and pulled me away.

"Bye! I'll see you later" I yelled walking away. Sam waved and dean followed me with his eyes.

"How old was she?" Dean asked.

"Oh god! Dean!" Sam yelled at him.

"What?!" Dean retorted back. Sam stares at him. It took a moment for dean to realize how that sounded.

"Oh... OH!" Dean said a bit louder. "I didn't mean it like that!" Dean said. "She just seemed a bit too young to start hunting, that's it." He said trying to save himself.

"Yah that's what you meant..." Sam said not believing his brother. "Are we really that known?" Sam asks his brother.

"I guess we are, but I don't know why." Dean replied.

Hey authors note! Please tell me you want me to continue! Because I'm not going to continue writing until I get the ok... have a good day/night.
(677) words