In the rain

I woke up in my bed under the covers with my clothes still on. I looked around and saw Sam sitting on his bed dean passed out and Cas no where around. I sat up and saw it was only 12:30. I heard the rain outside and my music still playing. I smiled climbed out of bed.

"Hey sleepyhead." Sam said with a smile.

"Hi Sammy boi!" I said crawling on his bed. He laughed and put down his computer. "Do you want to walk outside with me?" I asked.

"It's pouring outside. Why do you want to walk around?" He asked looking at the window.

"Because the rain is calming." I said with a smile. "So you wanna walk with me?" I asked.

"Fine let me put on my shoes." He said getting up. I also put on my shoes and put on my jacket. He followed me outside into the rain. We walked out of the parking lot and down the street.

"So... Sam." I said slowly. I tried to find words to tell him.

"Yah?" He said looking down at me.

"Your very attractive. And smart, and charming, and sweet, and thought." I said.

"Okay?" He said.

"And you take care of me. And your hugs are pretty great..." I said trailing off think of how soft his lips are.

"Alright?" He said stopping.

"Just fucking kiss me already." I said pulling his lips to mine. He kissed back taking his hands out of his pockets and placing them on my waist. I wrapped my arm around his neck as the other as at the back of his head. "I missed that so much." I said smiling and pulling away.

"Same." He said resting our foreheads together.

"Sam fucking Winchester, I love you so much." I said looking into his eyes.

"(Y/n) fucking (y/l/n), I love you even more." He said smiling like an idiot. I laughed at this man in front of me. He has no idea how much he means to me. "Don't fucking leave me again. I won't be able to make it this time." He said sincerely.

"I wont." I said.

"Promise?" He asked.

"Promise." I said. We walked down the street hand in hand smiling and laughing about nothing. We walked back to the motel room soaked and happy. "He Sam? Do you mind washing my back for me?" I asked walking in the bathroom and starting to take off my clothes. He followed after me and closed the door.