Metal Head

(Y/n)'s POV

"I found one!" I yelled running with my laptop to Sammy and dean. I practically plopped down in deans lap showing him the case. I was getting a little too close to Sammy. I like him but goddamn I can't open up. And if I continue to make him think I prefer him over others than it might get messy with emotions. Both dean and Sammy laughed at my reaction after looking for a single case, for days now. The case seemed to be something that we deal with, I can't really say what but it's weird. Dean nodded.

"When are we leaving?" I asked.

"We could go now, it's not that far." He said.

"Alright let me pack and get Velvet ready. See you guys out there in an hour?" I asked getting up.

"Yah That seems right. Are we taking different cars?" He asked.

"Unless you want Velvet in your car." I said. He nodded and I walked away. I packed my bags and velvets stuff. I put on her leash and she ran down to the door and sat there waiting for me, leash handle in mouth. I hauled her closed 25 pound bag of dog food over my shoulder. Sam walked in and immediately asked if he could help me.

"Sam I'm good it's a measly 25 pound bag. I can carry way more than this." I said rolling my eyes. I hate acting like this to him. He nodded and opened the front door for me. I walked out to my truck and tossed the bag off of my shoulder, sliding it to the back of the tailgate. I walked back in the house and picked up my bags from the kitchen where I had put them and put them in the truck. With the door still open I called Velvet and she came running to me hopping in the trunk. I closed the gate and tied her leash to one of the posts near her bed that I had placed in earlier. I walked back inside and made Bobby a quick lunch and a few sandwiches for the road. Dean walked in the kitchen and saw the sandwich that was already done.

"Dean don't you dare or you'll go hungry on the road." I said as I saw him reaching for it from the corner of my eye. He stopped dead in his tracks and removed his hand to his side. "Hey could you give this to Bobby?" I asked dean handing him the plate I made for Bobby.

"Sure." He said with a small smile.

"Don't eat anything Dean! They're for Bobby not you!" I yelled as he walked away, I could hear him laughing down the hall. I smiled to myself and put the sandwiches in little tubs. Two sandwiches in a tub, three tubs and a small amount of chips and a cookie that I may or may not have taken from Sam's cookie bag. I put two tubs in the unlocked Impala on the seat. I put the other one in my car. I walked back to the kitchen and cleaned up. After the hour Bobby met us at the door, and said his goodbyes.

"By Bobby. Thanks for letting me crash and cool down." I said hugging him.

"It's what family does." He said letting go but holding me in place by the arms.

"Family?" I asked.

"Family don't end with blood. Your family." He said with his smile. I smiled back at him and let a single happy tear slip from my eye. He wipes it away and let go. "Drive safe! If I get a call from the boys your gone I'll rise you up and kill you myself!" He yelled. I turned around walking backwards and bowed at him with my signature smile. I hopped into my truck, looked in the rear view mirror and rolled down my window. I hooked up my phone to the updated stereo that now has Bluetooth and started playing my playlist from Spotify. I cranked it pretty loud as one of my favorite heavy metal songs came on. "Cut the cord" from Shinedown. I smiled and sang to the song banging my head to the drums like before. I saw both boys looking at me with smiles, I rolled down all other windows and started the truck turning up the music louder. I leaned out the window and waved goodbye to Bobby as I hit the gas and went down the road to our next case. This case happened to be in California, near the beaches, and tourist attractions.