Organization is key

(Y/n)'s POV

When I woke up it was around 9 in the morning. I glance over to the other side of my bed hoping that Sam would be there by my side. He wasn't. I felt bad leaving him, but I don't want to burden him. I got up and put on my clothes, packing my bag and walking out. I checked out and hopped in my car. I was about to pull out until I felt dread, not telling them that I was leaving. I stepped out of my car and walked up to their door. I knocked and took one step back like I always do. I waited a few minutes and sighed. I knocked again. I took a peek through the window and saw both boys passed out on their beds. I smiled and took one last look at Sammy. I pulled out my phone and left both a text message saying-

"Hey when you wake up I hope you check your phone. I will not be there when you wake up, I'm leaving for Indiana. Have a safe trip to the bunker, and don't forget the pie. I hope that there are no inconveniences, goodbye." I sent it to both of them and walked down to my car once again and getting in driving off.

About an hour or so into my trip my phone started to ring. I picked up my phone and answered seeing who it was.

"Hello." I said to Sammy.

"Hey! When did you leave?" He asked. I looked at my clock on the radio.

"About 9:45. Why?" I asked focused on the road.

"Oh, was I asleep then?" He asked.

"Yah I knocked on the door twice, but you and dean were passed out on the beds." I said with a chuckle. "I told y'all where I was going. I texted you."

"You did, I know I was just wondering when you left." He said.

"Why were you wondering?" I asked with a smirk.

"So I can see how far away you were." He said.

"What?" I asked as the famous black Impala pulled up beside me in the four lane street. "No you didn't." I said looking at him next to me.

"Yes I did." He said with a smile. "I'm not just letting you leave without a proper goodbye. Besides we have to go this way." He said still looking at me. I hung up the phone rolling down my window. He rolled down his and smiled. I turned up my radio super loud and smirked at dean as Asia was playing. We drove down the back roads side by side until we got there, not stoping for sleep or food. When we got there at John's place we were all tired and hungry. All three of us got out of our cars and walked to the front door. I took out the key from my back pocket. I unlocked the door and walked inside.

I took in the familiar smell of old books and liquor. I took a look around and smiled sadly. The brothers followed behind me.

"If you want to take a look around, then go ahead. I'm not going to care. Just be careful in the basement and upper floor, the house is really old." I said walking into the kitchen. Dean did take a look around, walking into every room on every floor. The house wasn't super huge, but also not to small. On ground level it had the kitchen, living room, one bathroom and two bedrooms. In the attic it was just one huge room with a bathroom. And in the basement it was really big with a storage closet and a separate room that I never went into. The backyard was huge with another place to live in the back corner. Sammy took a seat at the table in the kitchen.

"Where are we starting?" He asked.

"We? I thought I told you boys that I didn't need your help." I said looking back at him.

"Just because you don't need it doesn't mean you don't want it. I know your a big girl but you might need some emotional support. I'm just trying to help." He said with a sincere look in his eyes.

"I hate how you can see right through me." I said looking at him with a smile.

"But you love how I can make it better." He said getting up. He hugged me and I gratefully hugged back.