You lay your head on your desk then feel someone poke your shoulder. You look up at the boy who is now sitting in front of you. "Stop sleeping in class before Kook kills you." 

You smile slightly at him. "Yah, Jimin mind your own business. Turn around." 

He smiles and turns around. You roll your eyes then place your head back down. 

.

You slowly lift your head, eyes furrowed when you feel someone sit next to you. "You decided to show up after all." 

He shakes his head without looking at you. "No...You forgot your medication on the counter this morning."

You grab the bottle he slides to you. "Oh. Thanks." 

Ga-Yeon is standing behind the two of you, growing angry and jealous. 

You look at Yoongi again. "Is that all?" 

He then clears his throat and slides a small bandage to you as well. "You need to change your bandage too."

Jimin rolls his eyes but slightly chuckles to himself and continues to face the front of the room. 

You grab the bandage. "Oh yeah, thanks." 

He stands up and starts to walk away. "I'll see you at home." 

You look at your books, smiling and shaking your head.

Yoongi slightly smiles to himself and starts to walk out of the class. 

"OPPAAAA! You came to class! Wanna go somewhere like old times?" 

Yoongi looks at her. "No. Not interested." 

You chuckle a bit to yourself, not looking up from your books as you hear their converstation.

 Ga-yeon grows furious. "Oppa, but it's me."

Yoongi shakes his head. "Good for you, you know who you are. I don't care who you are though. Your boyfriends looking at you by the way. Now you really fucked up... Bye Ga-Yeon." 

Ga-yeon stomps her foot in anger then runs off.

Yoongi watches her leaves then finally looks at you and smiles widely before sitting back down beside you. "Maybe one day won't hurt." 

You laugh then lay your head back on the desk. 

"Didn't I just say no sleeping!" 

 "Can it Jimin, before I kill you." He nods and Yoongi laughs.

.

The class fills up and students begin whispering among themselves when they see you and Yoongi sitting next to each other. 

"Is that his new toy?" 

"Gross why her?"

 "I thought he thought she was weird." 

"She's crazy, he'll regret it." 

"Why her? It should have been me." 

"When did he become friends with the weird girl?"

"Ugh, why her? Why not me?"

You roll your eyes and close your eyes again to sleep.

Yoongi notices your bleeding through your bandage again. He starts to worry and pushes your hair to the side to see your head clearly. "Y/N sit up you need to change your bandage." 

You slowly lift your head, glaring at Yoongi. "I. Was. Sleeping. It couldn't wait? I value my sleep Min Yoongi."

He turns your head so that he can see your hear fully. He then takes your bandage off. "And I value your life, so I win."