1. Unexpected Love

"Dadu please let me go. I promise I'll be home before sunset." Zara pleaded  her grandmother, battling her eye lashes innocently.

"Zara, your grandfather will not allow you to go out of the city without any guardian." It was difficult for Anjum to say no to her beloved granddaughter, so she thought to send her to Hasan Ahmad.

"Dadu, please. I've heard that the fair is gonna end soon. I want to visit it. You know Aleena, she is my classmate. She is also going.My other classmates are also joining Aleena."Zara pleaded once again, holding her grandmother's feet.

"Zara....."

"Please Dadu. I promise, no one will know about it. Aleena said that she will pick and drop me." Zara said making best puppy dog eyes ever making it extra harder foe Anjum to say no.

Anjum sighed defeated.

"Okay, but be home before the sunset and do not leave your group while you are inside the fair." Anjum said and gave her money for the fair.

"Oh thank you, thank you , thank you. You are the best dadu ever." Zara hugged her tightly and screamed happily.

She got ready and came down and found a man waiting in the living room.

"Assalam o Alaiykum Hammad bhai." She greeted the man and was about to exit the Anjum villa when he called him.

"Zara, ask Kabeer to hurry up." He said in authoritative tone.

This was the only man or the only person who intimidated Zara.

She nodded and ran towards Kabeer's room.

"Kabeer bhai, Mr Strange is her. He wants you to hurry up." She bursted as soon as she saw Kabeer.

"Zaraaaa, bad habit. He is very much older than you. You shouldn't speak about him like this." Kabeer scolded her whilst putting socks.

"Whatever, I'm going." She said in hurry and sprang out of his room.

            _____________________

"Wow, it's beautiful." Aleena exclaimed in the most feminine way and Zara rolled her eyes while making bubbles of her chewing gum and walking with her friends in the most unlady like manner.

"Zara what do you say? Should I buy this hand bag?" Sana asked her, while showing her the beautiful hand bag.

"Please Sana, don't ask me about these stuffs. There are so many experts here. They will gladly help you." She said whilst pointing towards their shopaholic friends.

Not finding their company enjoyable, she left them shopping and started roaming the whole fair.

Very soon she was out of the fair and was exploring the village when she saw a man holding a beautiful white horse.

"Hey, can I ride this horse?" She asked politely to a man who was holding his horse.

"Ummm, do you know?" The man asked, unsurely.

"Of course. I'm champion at it." She lied expertly and her boldness had the man believing in her lie.

"Okay, but I'll charge for it." The man said and handed her the horse rein when she agreed to pay him.

She had learnt to ride a little, when she had the chance to visit Kabeer's farmhouse but she wasn't good at it. But fo her adventure's sake, she keep aside her safty and hopped on the horse not before giving the man a confident smile.

She kicked the horse and minutes later it was galloping in the air.

She wasn't being able to control it and few minutes in the ride and she knew it was the most unlucky day for her.