|Alone|

Chapter Nine
|Alone|

Unedited

Elizabeth was standing in the far corner of the room in which she was never welcome

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Elizabeth was standing in the far corner of the room in which she was never welcome. It was her mother's room. In the darkness, no one could've noticed her presence.

She looked at her mother, sleeping peacefully. The moonlight coming from the window had cast an angelic look on her face. She looked happy and contented.

Elizabeth smiled at her mother. She took her in with her eyes, her each and every feature.

In the business of looking at her mother, she didn't saw the shadow that had silently crept inside. It was standing right behind her, its fangs looming over her body.

It came closer, slowly touching Elizabeth's face with its long sharp razor-like fingers. It slowly brought its fingers from her cheek to her jaw. Surprisingly, Elizabeth didn't feel any pain not a drop of blood left her face even though those sharp claws were scratching her face.

Elizabeth was still busy looking at her mother. All of a sudden, Edna's face contorted in pain. She screamed and thrashed in pain. Red liquid started to ooze from her cheeks.

She cried in pain, unable to open her eyes. Elizabeth tried to run towards her mother, but something was stopping her from moving.

She turned around to look at the person. A gasp escaped her lips. Before she could've seen its face, it brought its razor-sharp claws to her heart...

Elizabeth stood up from her sleeping position immediately. She was breathing heavily. She looked around her bed for something. Finally, she reached the glass of water kept on the bedside table.

She picked it up. Her fingers were trembling. She was hiccuping badly. She tried to hold onto the glass but the glass slipped from her trembling hands.

The water spilled on the bed, splashing everywhere from the blanket to the mattress and finally on Elizabeth's nightgown.

She got off the bed, throwing the blanket on the floor and peeling off the bedsheet from the bed to stop it from soaking in the mattress.

She muttered a string of curses as she looked down at her now completely wet nightgown which was dripping water on the floor.

Picking up the bedsheet and mattress simultaneously she went to the bathroom to throw them in the laundry bin.

Getting out, she picked up the towel from her closet and once again entered the pink titled bathroom that smelled strongly of roses.

Flicking on the light she placed the towel on the hanger. The bathroom looked neat except for the now occupied laundry bin.

Elizabeth went to the sink. Washing her hands with soap she picked up her toothbrush and started brushing her teeth which smelled like bad cheese to her.

Beyond the Veil |✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें