|Introduction|

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the Author. NO PLAGIARISM.

This novella is a work of fiction. All the characters in the story are fictional. Any similarities to real-life stories or characters are purely coincidental.

This story includes blood and gore in its first scene. People with a weak heart are advised to skip the first part of the prologue. The book also deals with some sensitive topics such as mental illness such as anxiety and some other illness.

All rights reserved ©cool_reader_

___________________

Description

"She hid a secret among her stars."

How does a peaceful night turn into your worst nightmare?

Elizabeth Scottson is a high school senior trying to live her life in the most normal way possible. But there is a poisonous secret about her, a secret that no one knows of. She can see the future in her dreams.

So when she starts seeing the predictions of her death caused by a strange woman, she tries to discover her future killer before it's too late. However, in her desperate attempt to prevent her murder, she faces the worst truths of her life...

Beyond the Veil is now featured by Wattpad's Officicial profile mystery in their reading list 'Trending Mysteries & Thrillers'.

___________________

Author's Note

Hola, my lovely readers! I'm Black Beauty. It's a great pleasure to meet you. I'm very happy that you decided to give my book a chance. If it weren't for you lovelies, my book wouldn't have even been here. Thank you so much for being here!

Please do not make any rude comments on this book. I believe that Wattpad is a place where authors help each other to raise, not to fall.

If you are a silent reader, then all I ask you is to comment on the Epilogue of the book in a specialized comment section I've put there. Your single comment is enough for me. Just please give me aroof that you liked my work.

___________________

Dedication

This book is dedicated to:

• My parents & my lovely family members •

RajniMaher
My best friend

Maralin_queen
My cousin

hridiv
For being such a good friend

GeekGoddess-
For being a great friend and artist
Thanks for making such a beautiful cover

unreadymage
For making the amazing character cards

Kyle_Hayden
For being my Beta reader. This book wouldn't have been so perfect if it wasn't for you.

avadel
For making the chapter break of the novella.

Lazybrew
For making the beautifully animated gif banner of the book.

LazybrewFor making the beautifully animated gif banner of the book