Chapter 11

Warning: Drug use and lemon in this chapter. If you are uncomfortable with these subjects then please skip this chapter

When I woke up the bed was cold and void of life, Precious and Jay were gone. I sat up and looked around softly calling their names, I heard barking outside which made me leave the garage door. For those who wonder I live on ground level, so I get extra doors unlike my neighbors up top, anyways I look and see Precious running to her heart's content on the dead grass and Jason sitting on a bench staring at the trees. I went back inside and put on some sweatpants and a hoodie. I sat beside Jason "whatcha doing?" 'Watching- how do you sign' he pointed to a bird "oh, like this" I put my fist up to my mouth and tapped my pointer finger with my thumb a couple of times. 'Watching birds' "Why is that?" 'Mother had many bird-' he paused pondering "books" I signed as I asked 'yes books' he nodded. I sat and watched the birds with him he sure does love his mom that's a good sign.

***

It was the 15th, 14 days after New Years and I had the day off. I checked my emails and wrote down interview dates, this Saturday should be very chill. I just ran simple errands and cleaning the house, I checked my phone and smiled. Mom, Dad, my little brother, and Neveah all sent birthday texts I miss them so much. I would be lying if I said I wasn't waiting for anyone else to send birthday texts, I decided for my birthday was to just watch movies on Netflix and not really anything else. I let Jason sit beside me and watch until there was a knock on the door "Mireya I told you to leave the door unlocked." "Shiiiiiiiiit, Jason in my room now, hide!" I yank him off the couch and shove him into the room how can I forget? She was going to set the party here! Well, to be fair she told me that a month ago and never mentioned it again. Guess it's a not so surprise surprise? I opened the door and Savannah and Amy in, they were holding bags and boxes "Jaquan will bring his Xbox soon and Alex will bring the alcohol and something very special to help you relax." They laid out all the chips, various dips (including cheese salsa and beer dip. My favorites), cookies, cheeseburger sliders, mini cheesecakes and so much more. "T-there's only the five of us why so much food" "munchies" was all Amy said munchies the hell does that mean? I looked at my room to see it's a jar, Jason was looking with curiosity I softly smiled at him and waved "who are you waving to?" "Oh- uh Precious, come here Precious" she hops into my arms.

Savannah pulled out her speaker and connected her phone to it and started to play music. Wow, I haven't heard these songs since I was like 13 "where you get the playlist?" "Your old YouTube account wanted to make this extra special." My eyes widen "how did you find it?" "Alex did, he was looking up ship videos of Hannibal x Will videos when he stumbled upon a teen you. Apparently, you were doing a one-sided roleplay where you acted like you were Hannibal's girlfriend killing other fangirls." Well fuck my life, damn I forgot the password to that account too "and when were you planning to tell me this?" "Today, trust me you were so adorable as a kid. We did stupid shit on Facebook we'll show you later to make it even" she giggled. My stomach turned with embarrassment I ate some cookies to calm my nerves. Maybe Jason is hungry I smiled at the idea and grabbed a few sliders and cookies, I slipped into my room as the girls decorated. "Hey Jason, I completely forgot they were throwing a party for my birthday. Here some food while you wait, I have a couple of books you can read. We like to scream sometimes but don't run out, I don't want anything bad to happen to you. Got it?" He nodded and I handed him the plate.

I slipped back out and sat on the couch when the song BAM by I think Miranda? I haven't heard it in a long time, but I remember every lyric "never thought I fall in love now I stand corrected. Never thought I'd feel what I feel never been so affected" I jammed away as the song continued. "Wow, how convenient that song came on" Amy giggled "what do you mean?" "Well" they said in unison while Amy turned off the radio. Savannah plopped down beside me.