Chapter 9

When the clothes were finished, I handed them to him, the rest of the day I was doing chores and checking my email, the most Jason did was stare and follow me. "It's 11:30 pm, great, I'm going to get ready" I stood from scrubbing the floor and looked towards Jason smiling but it quickly dropped once I saw the look in his eye, it was hunger. "Um Jason" I gulped as he stood and loomed over me, he gestured me to turn around and I did without complaints. He grunted as I felt his hand on my ass was he watching me bent over scrubbing the floor? His hands were gentle as he molded my pliable flesh, "y-you can slap it." I softly spoke he growled and hooked his arms around me holding me close.

Sometimes he acts like a child other times he doesn't. Does he have split personality or something? I felt his wide chest rumble against my back which made my knees go weak and my womanhood go wet. I pulled out of his grip "go get ready, we can drive to the park" he nodded, and I went to get dressed. The only good 'date' clothes I could find was some ripped jeans and an old purple hoodie with a unicorn emoji on it "I hope he doesn't mind" I whispered as I got dressed in two layers on leggings and undershirts. I grabbed a backpack and put in two blankets and a beanie in it, it will be cold outside. I said goodbye to Precious and walked out of my room, she usually tucks herself into my bed. I saw Jason readjusting his mask over his mouth, I grabbed a chair and stood on it unclipping it making it fall.

I got a growl from him and he turned around glaring at me "it will make you stand out like a sore thumb, it'll be dark so no one will see your face unless you are wearing that bright ass mask" he growled again looking up at me. "You aren't as intimidating when I'm the taller one" I chuckled, he then grabbed my hips and set me on the floor "hey no fair!" This caused him to smirk and pat my head three times like always. This man had two feet on me, I was only 5'1 and he was like 6'11? I only reached right below his chest, his knee was at my mid-thigh and his crotch was at my belly. I sighed, "let's get in the car" I grabbed his wrist and pulled him along. I look at the car, "there might be a problem, give me a moment" I set the seat back and made it lean back as far as I can so he can fit. I guided him to go in laying back and I buckle him in closing his door and starting the car.

I placed my backpack on his lap and headed to uptown where it was more suburban turning towards the park and passing the crowded entrance "don't worry we are going through the back, this fence will end soon" when it did I parked and helped him out. "You see that oak tree in the middle of that clearing, that's where I always sit." He nodded and started walking, again large legs big stride and I'm left jogging to catch up he slowly stopped looking at me struggling to keep up. He held out his hand, I grabbed it and we started walking, whenever he went to fast, and I started to tug behind he slowed down. His hands were calloused but gentle, maybe his mom taught him to be gentle because of his disability or does he not want to hurt me? Either way, it was sweet and giving me teddy bear vibes.

With the full moon being the only light source, we managed to get to the tree, I pulled out a flashlight and set down the blanket motioning him to sit down. I sat down and pulled out some snacks I packed, some chips and whatnot. I reached in again and felt a cold glass bottle, I sighed and pulled it out "I forgot I packed this" flashing my light onto it to read the label "Belle Glos Las Alturas Vineyard Pinot Noir 2017 I remember getting this on sale." Hearing a growl, I look over my shoulder seeing an angered Jason, "right... you are against alcohol. Usually, I drink a whole bottle then drive home, I make sure to go on the dirt roads where no one lives anymore. I always hoped I crash and die; I feel pathetic when I wake up the next morning hammered." His growling stopped and he seemed intrigued "you may wonder why I'm not happy with you around and not constantly begging you to kill me, well I am complicated. I want to die on my own terms, with my suicide note ready and I am ready. It feels like people are friends with me out of pity because of my disfigurement, I go green with envy whenever they talk about their one-night stands or their boyfriends. I never say anything because I hate being a Debbie downer." I grabbed a bottle opener and opened the bottle, I put it to my lips and took a long swig. I felt looser and relaxed, I wiped my mouth and continued "honestly I know no one will miss me, probably be relieved they don't have to drag around ol' burnt girl to parties and make everyone uncomfortable. People still stare and whisper, I should just..." I trailed off and lifted the bottle up to my lips again only for a hand to block the nozzle. I looked over at Jason "what?" He pulled the bottle away and corked it, he pulled me onto his lap and held me close.

My lip started to quiver and then I let my body do the work, I cried into his chest like a pathetic child. I slammed my tiny fist onto his broad chest "why do I have to be like this? Why couldn't someone who did something bad be cursed with this face" I sobbed as he rubbed my back. I then pulled away and got off his lap "S-sorry if this came as a surprise, I usually act so happy and like nothing is wrong." He reached over and patted my back three times again, his hand then leads to my face softly palming it I leaned into the affectionate touch. I closed my eyes and sighed thinking about the upcoming new year until I felt something soft, warm, wet, and slimy come across my good cheek. I turned to see him putting his tongue back into his mouth "what was that? A kiss?" He nodded I held back a laugh "that isn't how you do it. Close your lips and I'll do the rest" he followed my orders and I sat on his lap again. I took a deep breath and leaned in softly connecting our lips, I closed my eyes leaning more into it. His lips were cold and wet yet soft, his hands gripped my hips as I started to move our lips. I softly moaned against his lips causing a rumble in his chest, before I knew it, I was laying down with him overpowering me as our lips danced. My heart raced as I reached up and gripped his shoulders, I was enjoying myself.

Then there was a boom, a feeesh, and then crackles. Jason sat up quickly looking around, his shoulders and posture stiffened "what's wrong?" He started to shake as another firework blasted, I stood up and hugged his head "it's ok, look" I pointed to the clear sky as another burst of color filled the air. "See? Nothing to be scared of, it's beautiful" I smiled as he calmed down to my petting.

I sat between his legs leaning back on his chest as we watched the fireworks, I took his first kiss, I feel so warm and fuzzy inside. I feel so tiny in his arms, he's so warm like those seven-foot-tall teddy bears. It was a good 20 minutes before they stopped "let's go home Jason," I wiggled out of his arms and packed up. "You must be cold, don't worry, I'll give you extra blankets tonight" I held my hand out and helped him up, Jesus he was heavy like easily over 200lbs. And all pure muscle he must be very strong when he uses all of them.

Once home I walked to my room and greeted Precious "mommy's home, hi baby girl" she jumped on me her tail knocking down everything in its path. I felt a glare on the back of my head, I looked back "what? Got a problem with me calling myself mommy or you want me to call you baby boy?" I noticed his face turn a few shades of pink before putting his mask on. I went to my closet to grab blankets for him when his hand closed the door, "what is it now Jason?" I turned around. "You don't want to sleep on the couch?" He shook his head, "I have no other option for you" he pointed to the bed. "Um, I don't think I'm ready for that Jason. But we can cuddle more on the couch before we go to bed if that's what you want" he huffed then nodded. I got him to leave and took off everything changing into black pajama shorts and a loose tank top to help hide my belly fat. It wasn't my biggest insecurity, but I didn't like the unevenness it does with clothing.

My head was on his chest and his large arms were around my short frame. His heartbeat was slow and steady, and he produced a lot of heat; unfortunately, this made me doze off before I knew it.