Chapter 7

(slight lemon [masturbation])

              The whole week I had nothing but nightmares about Jason killing me. This night hopefully was different, this creepy dude at the gas station was enough. It was 3am and I was finishing my shift at the gas station, twelve hours of having tiny children whining about being woken up to pee and wanting chips for travel. Was it good? Hell no, I'm applying to be a company's accountant, but this job help pays for my studio apartment and fed Precious so I can't complain. But again, with this man he just stared, I think he was Asian like Alex, but I can't be sure. He stood in the candy aisle just staring me down for the last 30 minutes. The new guy, Ron, walked in to take my place. We quickly said our hi's and goodbye's, having to turn him down to walk me home was a mistake. You will see why.

Two blocks walking from the gas station (my apartment was only four blocks away; I don't want to waste gas) I noticed footsteps behind me. I pulled out my phone and turned my head pretending to talk, as I suspected it was the creepy dude from work. It would be a stupid idea to lead him right to the apartment, I took a quick right turn to a dark street. I knew this street like the back of my hand so hopefully, I can lose him here. I started running having a tight grip on my bag random shit started to run through my mind is he going to rape me? Mug me? Kidnap me and sell me on the black market? I started to pant stepping on my own shoelace and falling chest first. I gasped for air as I felt his steps close in how is that possible? He turned me over and pinned me down.

"Your ugly ass made this too easy" I heard a belt buckle unlock, I panicked and kicked him in the stomach. I punched his chest and face which only made him pin me down harder. He then grabbed my shoulders and slam my head down, I felt very dizzy wanting to vomit. He then gasped and spat a lot on me, "e-ew" he then collapsed on my body and then was pulled off. I started to cry as I smelt the iron, two strong arms picked me up. I couldn't stop shaking, I was terrified, and I just wanted to go home. I heard a grunt as we went into the streetlight, I glanced up and I felt a tug at my chest "how did you get here Jason?"

He rolled his eyes and started walking towards my apartment wait how does he know where it is. I gulped and spoke "if you're going to kill me please make it quick and painless. Leave my body so Precious has food for a few days" then I fell right on my ass. The bastard just dropped me he pinched the bridge of his nose through his mask. "Wait you're offended?" He nods growling "why you are a killer, I should just be another victim right?" He growled again grabbing me and throwing me over his shoulder. "Wha-hey put me down!" I slammed my fists on his rock-solid back, he didn't seem to be affected at all fuck me in the ass sideways with a cactus!

I then felt his hand on my ass, "no stop don't touch me like that!" I kicked and shout then I heard the jiggle of keys wait how did he know where my keys were? But honestly, his big hand on my ass cheek felt nice oh spank me with it daddy. WHAT THE HELL MIREYA! I gulped as he unlocked the door before he opened it he whistled a soft tune of Für Elise what I whistle to let Precious know I'm here. Has he been watching me? I felt my face get hot as he walked in and sat me on the couch. He sat beside me I started to shake 'you really think I will hurt you?' I slowly nodded and he groans rubbing his mask's forehead. 'I would never' "why me? Why am I the one who isn't brutally murdered?" I raised my voice standing up. He shrugged his shoulders "you don't know either? What the fuck!" He then rubbed his chest where his heart would be. He then shrugged again, "you confuse me" 'you do the same' I rolled my eyes.

"Why did you follow me?" 'Mother told me to' I did a double take "isn't she dead?" 'She speaks to me' "um, alright how did you know all that stuff at the door?" 'I watch you' "no shame either." An awkward silence fell over us "you can go now. Thanks for saving me" he shook his head "what why" he stood and hugged me tightly. He patted my back three times again, "did you feel lonely when I left?" I felt a nod "so you won't leave?" Another nod, "fine but don't invade my personal space" he let me go and I walked into my room, I looked back to see him following me. "Personal space Jason" he groaned as I closed and locked the door. I stripped down, grabbed a towel, showered, and laid on my bed, "I was gonna have fun tonight but whatever."

As I stared at the ceiling, my mind wandered, mainly on Jason, he couldn't leave my mind. As my eyes got heavy his nude body flashed in my mind, the muscles and scars. I then felt pulsing between my legs; I wonder what his cock looks like does it match his big size? I bite my lip, maybe it was six and a half? Maybe seven. I opened my top drawer and felt for my little toy. It was a small and simple smooth vibrator, but man it did me good on my lonely nights. WouldJason be gentle or rough I was sick in the head at this point, but I needed something for reference. I took my phone and searched through porn as Ilubricated myself. Once I found a perfect one, I slowly teased my lips with the tip of the vibrator, I then pressed it only my clit and turned it on "ahh~" I whimpered under my breath. I slowly pushed it in and gasped loudly "fuck yes~"I dropped my phone in the pillow as that hand groped my breast. I softly fiddled and pinched my nipple sending shock waves through my body. I was gasping and panting forcing my hands to go faster "ahh-ahh daddy~" I try to bite my lip to shut myself up but that didn't work. I felt a knot in my stomach, and I knew I had to go faster. Pumping harder and faster I was in ecstasy but if I stopped now then I wouldn't cum. I switched hands when my wrist got sore fuck me, I'm almost there I panted and then my wave of pleasure crashed onto me. I covered my mouth as I screamed feeling the wetness under my ass made me feel accomplished. I felt very tired now and simply fainted.