Chapter 10

I felt something hard yet soft against my lower back, I try to shift only to feel large strong hands softly squeezing my belly fat. When finally the alarm sound was registered in my brain I opened my eyes and reached for my phone. 20% battery, great and oh my birth control alarm was going off. I tried to wiggle out but Jason just wrapped his arms and legs around me, this would become suffocating if he squeezed more. I manage to get my arm out of his grip and reach up to unclip his mask, it clattered onto the floor. I then proceeded to poke his cheek, I kept going for about a minute before he groaned and let me go. I quickly got off the couch and went to take my medication. It helped with my PCOS, help me balance my hormones, I thought it would help me lose weight since the PCOS made me gain weight but no it just made the weight stick. Taekwondo, rock climbing, yoga, going vegetarian, nothing really helped so I learned to just love my chubby self. As long as I'm healthy right? Wish I could say the same for my face, it prevents me from getting jobs and networking because most people avoid me. Interviews are an anxiety attack and most of the time I am rejected, I pray that these online websites hire me. My face wouldn't matter there.

I went to check on Jason and tried to figure out what was on my back. My face went warm when I saw his jeans, he was pitching a high tent. "Oh his morning wood was against me" I softly giggled to myself. I let Precious out for her morning bathroom break and started making breakfast. Once I gathered the ingredients I stopped "actually let me order food. He probably wants some meat. Let me see my budget" I opened my phone to see my bank account ok I worked 45 hours for two weeks and I get paid $15 every hour so I should have- yep $2,700. Rent is $1900 a month, utilities add about another $500. Yeah, I have some money to spare for Jason. I went online and ordered a traditional American breakfast, waffles (for me), steak and cheese, some hash browns and scrambled eggs with sausage.

I yawned as I started the coffee pot, Precious came barreling towards me crashing into my legs almost knocking me down. "Jesus I'll get you your food" I opened a can and tapped it into her food dish taking a fork and breaking it up. "Hey be patient you choke when I don't make it into smaller pieces" I then set the dish down and she started to chow. I smiled and petted her when she was done, she gave a little burp "ok that was adorableness right there." I walked towards the couch and saw him sitting up looking confused at his morning wood, "usually it means you need to pee, go to the bathroom and see. If not, I'll find a way to help, sit down I heard a hard one is impossible to aim." He found the bathroom and spent 15 long minutes in there, I started to worry and knocked on the door "Jay? You doing alright?" All I heard was a growl "may I come in?" He opened the door, he sat miserably on the toilet with his jeans at his ankles "it didn't work?" He shook his head, I tried to hold back a giggle "well I can show you people with their head smashed in and other gross stuff to gross you out" 'wouldn't work' "oh...right, you are kinda immune to that stuff huh?" I rubbed my chin wondering "how about you just jerk it out" he tilted his head "you know masturbate" 'no, it's wrong' "let me guess Mrs. Voorhees said so? Then I guess you'll have to wait it out, can you get out of the bathroom? I kinda need it." He started to whimper.

"What do you want me to do?" 'H-E-L-P' "There is only one way I can help but I am not that kind of woman" he tilted his head. "The only way I can help is to give you manual or oral sex and again I am not that type of woman" I walked out of the bathroom closing the door "now suck it up!" Unexpectedly, once I was in my room, he bursts in shutting the door and pinned me down. "J-Jason what-t the h-hell are you d-doing" I started to shake in fear, his eye was full of hunger once again. I feel so trapped and pray to his predator, I cursed myself as I felt my womanhood ache in response. He lifted his mask and bent down to lick my neck softly, his grip loosened but I still couldn't get out. He managed to plant his hips between my thighs and ever so softly grind in desperation. This isn't like him at all, but I liked it I fucking liked it and I hate that I liked it. I let a moan escape my lips and everything stopped, he slowly pulled away and collected himself. I closed my legs and sat up "w-what's wrong?" 'Listen' there was a knock I nodded and left the room answering the door, it was the food. "Here, $5 tip just for you" "thanks ma'am" the awkward teenager rubbed his neck and walked away.

I placed the two bags on the table, Jason walked in with a head hung low 'sorry, I lost control' I blushed "trust me I don't mind, haven't felt that adrenaline rush in years" I softly giggled. He stared at me, "women are confusing creatures, Jay. We sometimes like a monster in bed, to be dominated. I don't understand it either" it's still too early for sex, right? But I have noticed myself getting a bit more desperate. I looked through the bag and pulled out all the food for him "here, this is yours any leftover I'll put in the fridge." He nodded and started to eat so quickly I had to say "slow down or you'll choke," man he didn't leave a crumb behind "still hungry?" He nodded vigorously, I handed him my waffles I didn't even touch yet. "I'll be going to work at 3pm so goodnight Jay." I yawned and walked into my room. Once my face touched the pile of pillows and stuffed animals I was out like a light.

I woke up to my pillow, uh vibrating? I opened my eyes to see my pillow was actually Jason's chest, I blushed "you are very soft and warm." For once I wanted him in my space like this, nonsexual and I felt so safe and protected. My phone alarm went off I checked 1:30pm "gotta start getting ready for work, can you feed Precious while I'm gone? Her food is on top of the fridge since she loves to jump onto counters. Can you walk her until she is panting? We have that backyard space that technically isn't mine but that isn't enough for her. I will brush her teeth and coat." I grabbed a brushing glove and called her over, her tail wacked everything off my nightstand "ok I let you keep your tail, and you repay me with this?" I giggle and put it all back. "I'm glad she likes you; she usually isn't like that with new people" I giggle "my little dobby" she bore her teeth at me in submission.

I showered and dressed, by 2:20 I was done and walking out the door. Precious howled in protest "I know baby girl, oh and Jason she has a huge toy box at the foot of my bed, she needs a lot of playing with. I'll tell Amy not to come today. Alright, love you, Princess!"

Work was work, nothing new just very boring and stealing monsters to stay awake. Once I got home was a big surprise, there was cotton stuffing everywhere, my couch pillows were deflated and tattered, dog kibble was all over the kitchen's tiled floor, toys were everywhere and there were Jason and Precious cuddled up sleeping on the couch. All the anger that boiled up subsided quickly, my heart melted at the sight. I pulled out my phone and took a picture, I grabbed a drawing pad and pen. I sat there for about 20 minutes sketching each detail, even down to how her ear flopped onto his mask. I looked up again finishing my shading when I see an eye staring back at me, I felt embarrassed "I-I see you had fun" Precious's eyes snapped open and she tackled me with love and affection. She then tried to sit in my lap which didn't work she was way too big for that, Jason whistled, and she sat on his lap no problem "she is defiantly a lap dog for you" I giggled.

I stood up and started to clean up the mess, Jason came in to help "no you don't need to help" and I kept denying him until he grabbed my wrist 'let me dammit' he seemed very annoyed. I sighed "fine," I rolled my eyes and let him finish the sweeping. Which Precious is still trying to attack "my knight in shining armor." I grabbed a vacuum and started to vacuumed all her puppy hair she is still shedding she is ten months when does this stop? I will probably get a noise complaint, but I don't really care right now. I made sure that room was spotless and then she ruined it again by attacking the vacuum and getting hair everywhere again. Not breaking the vacuum, just shake and thrash and hair flying. "I will clip your ears try me!" She yawned and just kept playing around "didn't Jay waste all your energy?" He just shrugged and grabbed one of her toys, this caused her to tackle him to the ground. What left my mouth was a burst of snorting piggy laughter as he tried to get up only to be knocked down again. I laughed for so long my eyes shed tears and my sides hurt immensely, I fell on the ground in a fit of giggles.

I felt him lay down beside me, I turned to see a happy Jason "let's go to bed, shall we?" He nodded and he picked me up like a baby "a-aren't I heavy?" He shook his head, ok he is lying to be sweet but I appreciate it or he is very strong which I also don't doubt. He walked into the bedroom and cleared out stuffed toys and pillows to give me appropriate space unlike before where we were stuck together like sardines, he just kinda squeezed himself under me. He laid me down and started to get on the bed "shoes and jacket off. You gotta be a little comfy in bed you know" I slipped off my jeans and unclipped my bra under my shirt slipping it off. He did as told and laid down, Precious got in between us and I giggled once again "goodnight everyone" I went to turn off the light and snuggled into bed.