31

Update
My health is really deteriorating. I'm like scared af. I got a severe case of food poisoning so. :)

Jungkook woke up the next morning very groggy. His head was hurting so much and he felt a weird ache in his heart. He felt like something wasn't right. It just felt so so wrong. Everything about that morning was wrong. Moreover he felt so helpless that it made him feel like he had no energy left in his body.

He got up and got dressed for a Fanmeeting he had to attend but he hardly wanted to. And given his mental state, his fans probably were worried sick about him. He didn't want to dissappear from this one. He walked out of the room and the members were already dressed up. Nobody wanted to say anything considering the night Jungkook had had. His swollen eyes told everyone how much he had sobbed.

"You okay?" Yoongi cupped his face.
"Something feels really wrong, hyung." Jungkook said timidly.
"Hey. Don't worry. It's okay." Jin tried and the boys hugged him together.

They sat in the car and began driving to the location is when Jungkook realised it was the location where he saw Jimin for the very first time. He began feeling the same hopelessness again as they drove closer.

Taehyung on the other hand was trying to call Hoseok who had told him what was happening. Jimin had decided to leave Seoul and was unconvinced. Despite all the effort Hoseok made he couldn't get him to stay. Jimin wanted to leave.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and began tearing up. He hated seeing his best friend and brother so broken. He felt so useless since he couldn't do anything. He just sighed and decided to tell him later.

At the airport Jimin kept sitting still. He didn't know what to do, his hands were shaking and his body hurt from all the crying and sleeplessness. All he could think about was Jungkook. Everything about him. How sorry he was. He kept sitting Hoseok's hand and shivering.
"Don't go." Hoseok pleaded.
"I have to." Jimin whispered. Then an announcement was made that his flight was delayed.

Jimin looked up at the TV which was live streaming the Fanmeeting and teared up. Jungkook looked so dull. And even after trying to cover up with makeup, one could see how swollen his eyes were. The fans were completely silent unlike other times. They didn't know what they could do to help. Seeing Jungkook just look down at the table timidly meant that things didn't work out with Bean.

During a break backstage Taehyung got a voice message from Hoseok and absentmindedly told Jin to play it loud as he got ready. And then everyone froze.
"I couldn't get Jimin to stay.. I'm sorry." Hoseok sobbed. Jungkook just collapsed onto his knees as his world shattered.

The boys and staff ran to him giving him water and hugging him tightly but at this point Jungkook couldn't even breathe. He lost everything. He stumbled onto his feet and mindlessly walked back to the stage.

"Jungkook..." One fan whispered after a while and Jungkook smiled at her, it wa sthe first time he had looked up. She just teared up and looked away seeing how hurt he looked.

After the break got over, Jimin noticed how pale Jungkook looked, but then it was announced that his flight was ready for boarding. Jimin sighed and quickly got up.
"I should go." Jimin told Hoseok who held his hand tighter.
"Jimin." he tried.
"I'll call you once I reach home. Thank you for everything, hyung. Love you." Jimjn hugged him tightly and sobbed. Hoseok nodded and hugged him tighter.
"I love you too." he said kissing his cheek.

Jimin looked up one last time at the TV and then walked to the boarding aisle. He didn't want to turn back. Ever.

Jungkook on the other hand had a hard time breathing. He kept tearing up and couldn't look up at his fans once. His heart was shattered. He knew Jimin wouldn't forgive him. He just knew.

"Kook-ah. I'm sure he'll be back." One fan said softly and held his hand. He smiled at her and nodded. The boys felt so horrible, none of them could pay attention to what was happening. The staff looked disturbed too.
"Where there is hope. There are trials." one fan smiled to him. He sighed and closed his eyes.

"You know, everything about him is so beautiful, guys." Jungkook said tearing up. The fans began sobbing silently as the boys looked at him quietly.
"I feel a part of me has just.. Died losing him." Jungkook breathed out.

"Don't say that! He loves you. I know he does!" one fan sobbed.
"I hope so." Jungkook looked down.

The Fanmeeting went on and Jungkook fell silent. He didn't want to move. He just looked at the place where Jimin always sat, his black hair falling in front of his eyes, the mask covering his mouth and his beautiful big eyes. The ones he fell in love with in the very first place. His squeaky laugh, his eyes smiling as he looked at him. He sweet voice. Jungkook could feel his heart beat faster.

He was just sitting when everyone in the room began singing Sea. Jungkook nodded to the beat. His eyes closed and he got a flashback of their first kiss. Jungkook could still feel it. The way his lips felt against his. Pure ecstacy.

He looked into the crowd as he met many pairs of eyes but none were the ones he was looking for.
"Do you really love him?" asked a small voice.
"Is that even a question now, hoe?" a girl said from the crowd.
"I mean clearly he does and we do. But bean is just a stubborn bean. One tough bean for our sensitive kookie."
"HE CLEARLY LOVES HIM SO MUCH LIKE WHY WOULD YOU ASK HIM SOMETHING LIKE THIS? The fuck? " one young fan huffed. Jungkook wanted to step in to say something when his eyes widened and he stood up.

The boys looked at him confused. Jungkook began tearing up and his heart raced, he began ealing down the stage and walking mindlessly into the crowd. Everyone cleared up to see where he was going. The boys stood up too. Jungkook walked to the absolute end.

Jungkook just walked with tears streaming down his face and stood in front of a man with a black mask on. The person looked up at him and stood up. The boys were so confused, and Jungkook was shocked. He slowly pulled the mask down and...

It was him. He was here. His Jimin. Jimin looked up at him with tears streaming down his cheeks.
"You... But you..." Jungkook breathed out.
"I'm here." Jimin caressed his face.
"But you... You left." Jungkook whispered.
"I couldn't leave you like this" Jimin kissed his cheek. Jungkook hugged him tightly and sobbed in his neck as did the fans seeing them cry. Jungkook planted kisses all over his face and Jimin hugged him.

"How'd you know it was me?" Jimin looked up into his eyes.
"How could I not? These eyes... I fell in love with them first." Jungkook kissed his cheek and wiped a tear away.

After a long pause...

"So is that bean?" one girl asked Jungkook who laughed and nodded.
"Oh thank god it's him. Because this would be awkward if it wasn't him. Ya know?" one fan mumbled.
"I know, right!?" said another. And the boys laughed hard. Jimin chuckled softly.

"Well shit. Bean is beautiful." one fan looked at him with her eyes wide open.
"Prettier than my family tree." another laughed. Jimin covered his face shyly.
"My name is Jimin..." Jimin said softly.
"Jimin? I prefer bean. Smol bean." a girl laughed cutely.
"Sure." Jimin smiled at the crowd.

"Wow. They're all looking at us." Jimin whispered to Jungkook.
"UM. WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU TO KISS. THANK YOU." one fan yelled from across the room.
"Well." Jungkook smirked at him and kissed Jimin softly who blushed furiously as the girls and boys cheered.

"NOW DON'T LET GO OF HIS FINE ASS." A girl yelled from another corner.
"HE'S JUST A GOLD DIGGER!" A voice came from the crowd. All the people turned to look at her silently. The girl huffed in jealousy.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." the crowd laughed in unison and the girl ran off crying. Jimin gulped at how scarily sweet his fans were.

"We're creepy but we love you." A girl smiled at Jimin. The boys in the meantime were eating snacks and jumping around.
"I love you guys too." Jimin said softly.