6

Update 💜

The boys got ready for their concert but Jungkook could not stop feeling low. He felt so heartbroken. He felt like a mess.

He blamed himself for crying. He blamed his emotions. He felt like this was his fault. But at the end of the day, he was human. He couldn't help the pain he felt.

The boys comforted him seeing how bogged down he was.
"Hey. It's okay. I'm sure the company will figure something out." Namjoon hugged him from behind. Jungkook nodded timidly as he fought his tears. Jin stroked his hair and Taehyung hugged him too. Yoongi held his hands and then hugged him.

The boys went on stage and began performing. The concert was a good diversion from all this nonsense. Jungkook felt much better as he performed for his hyungs and fans. The people he loved. At the ending segment after everyone spoke Jungkook held the mic closer.

ARMYs screamed "Don't you ever cry." and Jungkook sighed. He once again felt overwhelmed by all the love.
"I--" Jungkook looked away with tears in his eyes and the fans cried too.
"ARMY.." Jungkook said timidly.
"I'm okay. I promise. If something went wrong, I'd tell you." "Jungkook said faking a smile.

"I am okay." Jungkook said again looking at the members who gulped. They knew he wasn't.

Why Jungkook was crying:

Jungkook came back from the fanmeeting and sat in the limo. He felt so empty and his heart felt so heavy. He felt like he was missing something.

He closed his eyes and images of the hyungs, his fans, his family and suddenly one of Jimin popped up. He opened his eyes and his breathing became irregular. He gulped and ran his fingers through his hair.

"You okay?" Jin asked him and Jungkook shook his head for a no.
"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked puzzled.
"It's... It's nothing. Can I go out?" Jungkook asked as they all reached their hotel. The members looked at each other hesitantly.

"Jung-"
"Please." Jungkook begged.
"Okay." Namjoon said taking everyone by surprise.
"Just keep your mask on." Namjoon said rubbing his shoulder. Jungkook gave him a sad smile, hugged him and left.

"Joon. What the fuck?" Yoongi asked.
"It's his father's birthday today." Namjoon said still looking at Jungkook who was walking away. The members' eyes widened as they recalled. They all sighed and walked in sadly.

Jungkook walked out onto the streets. His face covered and tears threatening. He wanted to take his mask off, just once. He wanted to blend into the crowd, just one time. But it seemed to much to ask for. He knew he couldn't.

Jungkook spotted a small restaurant and decided it was the best place to sit and just breathe. He walked in and chose a corner table.

He cupped his head in his hands and began breathing heavily. His mind just spinning. He wanted to disappear into thin air and just tune out.

He took out his phone and looked at the picture of his family. It was his father's birthday and he couldn't even be there. He picked up the phone and wished his dad, who kept asking why he was sounding so sad but Jungkook lied and said he was tired.

"Jungkook - ah. Are you sure?" His father asked keeping his fingers crossed.
"Y-Yeah. I'm.. I'm okay." Jungkook lied keeping his fingers crossed as he lied.

Every now and then, each of the members would have such a meltdown. Where they wanted to go home but couldn't. It didn't mean they didn't love their fans, they just missed home  a lot.

" You take care, dad. See you soon." Jungkook managed to say without crying.
"You too, son. See you soon." his father said wiping his tears and they hung up.

Jungkook kept the phone down and began crying. He just couldn't hold it in. He felt helpless. There were so many things he couldn't do, go home, meet his family, roam around the streets, and even talk to Jimin. These things seemed impossible even though they were the most basic wishes.

Jungkook forgot he was in public and removed his mask as he covered his face and began crying hard. He didn't want to bother his hyungs by crying in front of them, so he cried all alone.

He finally had cried enough. He paid the bill, got up and left thinking nobody had seen him.

_______________________________________

Jimin could barely function after seeing those pics surface. Hoseok somehow had managed to convince him for lunch. Jimin had been crying all day, he felt so miserable.

Jimin and Hoseok were eating when his phone rang. It was an unknown number.
"Hello?" Jimin could barely talk but he had to answer, it could have been work.
"Mr. Park. I'm calling from BigHit Entertainment. We would like to discuss some work for you, if you're free tomorrow." said the man. It was Jungkook's manager, he was lying because he knew nobody would ever come if they told them that Jungkook wanted to ruin their existence.
" What's this about? " Jimin got skeptical.
"Just some work."
"Hold on." Jimin said.

"Hyung. It's the BigHit Entertainment. They want to discuss work." Jimin whispered to Hoseok.
"There's no harm in trying." Hoseok smiled.
"Um.. Okay. What time?" Jimin had a bad feeling about this.
"At 1 tomorrow. We'll text you the hotel address, see you tomorrow." the man said politely.
"Okay. See you. Thank you." Jimin replied and hung up.

"Hyung.." Jimin said timidly.
"Doesn't this seem weird? Like... The photos and.."
"Hey. Taemin sold them in his name. I'm sure it's nothing and I'll go with you if it bothers you." Hosoek said holding his hand.

Jimin nodded and smiled.
"Thank you." Jimin managed. But his heart said something wasn't right.

What had actually happened was that when the company contacted the company Jimin was working for, they told them about Taemin after they threatened to sue for defamation.

Once the company contacted Taemin, he told them another story.

"Mr. Lee. I understand you sold pictures of Jeon Jungkook to your company when you weren't even working. You have exhibited inappropriate behaviour and can be sued for stalking and defamation." said the manager.
"No-no. I didn't click them! It was Jimin! I can send you the picture of the folder, it is Jimin's! He.. He is the photographer assigned for Jungkook. You can confirm from the company, I am for Kim Namjoon. I-I only emailed them to the company. So they thought it was from me. I swear I was going to transfer the payment to Park Jimin. If you confront him don't tell him I told you.. " Taemin lied knowing Jimin wouldn't throw him under the bus, manager who was now puzzled, sighed.

It would make more sense for Jimin to do this.
"Alright. We'll consider this and let you know." he said curtly and hung up.

The manager kept thinking and decided to take a different approach with Jimin by lying to him and having him confront Jungkook. The company and staff loved the boys like their own. They'd do anything to protect them and get them closure.
_______________________________________

The boys came back from the concert and Jungkook just fell onto he couch and covered his face. He wanted to scream.
"Kook." the manager said.
"Hyung." Jungkook said with a dark expression.
"We found him. It's Park J--"
"Don't care. I want the bastard in front of me." Jungkook huffed.

The boys gulped and clenched their jaws. They couldn't wait to destroy the person hurt their brother.