30

Updatee

Super late with this update but I'll explain.

Jungkook walked out to the living room and found his hyungs standing there.
"Well." Namjoon said in a low tone.
"Sorry, guys." Jungkook sighed.
"We just have one thing to say to you." Yoongi said walking up to him. Jungkook looked down ashamed.
"Well done." Yoongi beamed and Jungkook looked at him confused. He hugged him tightly and all the boys joined.

"Damnnnn. That was some serious stuff, boy." Namjoon ruffled his hair.
"Yeah.." Jungkook gave him a sad smile. He was broken and only Jimin could fix him. He had never in his life loved someone so hard. Ever. He wanted him to be his first and the last.

"I wonder what he is going to do.." Jin jumped a little.
"I don't think he even watched. I bet he doesn't care about me anymore." Jungkook said choking back tears.
"You don't know that." Yoongi cupped his face.

"And where there is love. There is always hope. Don't give up on him just yet. I know he loves you, if he loves you enough to walk away. He will come back. I know it." Jin said to him softly and Jungkook teared up and hugged him. He prayed Jin was right.

Taehyung was in his room with Hoseok. He had managed to sneak him in while the boys watched Jungkook's live, they showered together then were cuddling on the bed.
"I should go..." Hoseok said softly.
"Why?" Taehyung nuzzled closer to him.
"I should be with Jimin." Hoseok said softly as he caressed his face.
"But then will you come back?" Taehyung asked timidly.
"I promise I will. I love you." Hoseok said and smiled.

"Okay. Go then. I better go talk to the hyungs." Taehyung sighed. They got up and headed out. The boys were drinking beer and talking.

"Where's Jimin?" Hoseok asked confused.
"He left." Jungkook sighed.
"What!? Oh god." Hoseok said quickly. He didn't want Jimin to be alone at this point.
"I'll call you. Bye. Bye guys!" he said kissing Taehyung's cheek and waving at the boys.

He exited quickly and went to their apartment while the boys told Taehyung all about the live who listened with a lot of excitement.

Hoseok reached and rang the doorbell a few times, Jimin opened the door with swollen eyes and a tear stained face.

"Jiminie." Hoseok cupped his face and hugged him.
"Hyung..." Jimin cried in his chest. His cries broke his heart. He sobbed in pain.
"It's okay. I'm home." Hoseok hugged him tighter. They closed the door and went to the living room.

Both of them sat and began talking.
"What happened?" Hoseok wiped his tears.
"hyung..." Jimin sobbed harder.

WHEN JIMIN REACHED HOME:

Jimin had come home sobbing but he knew it was for the best. He had to let go of Jungkook for his own good. He had so much to focus on and he couldn't do it with the burden of a relationship with some nobody. And all the hate Jungkook would get for hurting his fans would be unreal. Jimin was hurt by his decision but he just accepted he had to learn to be happy with what he had done.

He was making some tea and waiting for Hoseok's when the notification for Jungkook going live popped up on the screen of his laptop. He halted in the kitchen as the screen popped up and Jungkook began talking.

Jimin clenched his jaw and sat in front of the laptop. As Jungkook told millions of viewers about how he screwed up. Jimin's heart raced as Jungkook continued to tell their tale. He was risking his whole career! Jimin began breathing faster and faster and his eyes welled up with tears.

The comments Jimin saw on the live made him sob harder and harder. He touched the screen as Jungkook told their love story. As if stroking his face.

When Jungkook gave him the flying kiss, Jimin touched his lips through the screen. When he told him he loved him, he closed his eyes and sobbed. And when he told him he was sorry, Jimin held the laptop close to him and cried harder than ever.

"I just hope you watched, baby.." Jungkook said and looked so defeated. Jimin was touching the screen as if trying to touch Jungkook and reassure him. He was desperately trying to tell him how much he loved him. How much he needed him. How much he wanted him.

All he wanted was Jungkook at that point. He wanted to hug him, kiss him. Be with him. Forever.
____________________________________

Once Jimin told everything to Hoseok, he sighed. Hoseok smiled and stroked his face.
"Why is he doing this hyung? It so risky for him! Why is it so hard to leave him!? I know it's for his good then why!? I want to be selfish but I want to protect him too! I'm just a nobody. " Jimin cried and covered his face.
"He's just trying to show his boyfriend off. Everything about you. He wants to tell the world. He wants to share it with the people who mean the most to him. His fans. You're his Jimin and before that you're Jimin. You're unique and beautiful." Hoseok said softly.
"No..." Jimin shook his head and cried.
"Yes." Hoseok held his hand.

"What about all the hate he is going to get!!? I can't do this to him." Jimin cried in frustration.
"He isn't. His fans are protecting you. They love you." Hoseok said cupping his face.

"He loves you. Give him a chance, Jimin. It takes a lot of courage to love this way. Don't just leave him alone in this." Hoseok smiled and Jimin sighed.

"I don't know what to do..." Jimin covered his face as he sobbed inconsolably.

Author's note :

I had guests over and college started so I'm dying currently. I have classes from 9am to 6pm usually.... So.... 🙃💀

Really short update but I'll update the next one within 2 days. I promise.