26

Updateeeee 🗿🌸

Jimin sighed and picked up the small card with Taehyung's number on it. He bit his lip thinking of what he should do.

He thought of everything that had happened, and decided that he was going to make the call.

He walked out and spoke up.
"I'm gonna call him." Jimin said and picked up his phone.
"Jimin, what?! Why!?" Hoseok exclaimed.
"Because somethings need to be confronted and set straight. I'm done." Jimin said calling the number.

The boys were sitting together and trying to coax Jungkook who was a mess. He looked so defeated. It could break anyone's heart.
"Kook..." Yoongi cupped his face and hugged him. Namjoon caressed his head and Jin held his hand. Taehyung just paced around worried, he hadn't seen his best friend like this, ever.

"Hyung..." Jungkook cried hugging Yoongi tighter.
"I know." Yoongi rubbed his back.
"Maybe, we should just call his company and -" Taehyung tried but was cut off.
"No. I don't want to hurt him anymore by forcing myself on him." Jungkook sobbed.
"He's right. Jimin needs some time off and we need to give that to him." Jin agreed.

Jungkook was shivering slightly as Yoongi wiped his tears off. Taehyung sighed and walked around when his phone rang.
"Hello?" Taehyung said.
"It's me. Park Jimin."
"Jimin?" All the boys looked his way and Jungkook stood up.
"Yeah. I actually wanted to meet Jungkook. Can you tell me where and when is it possible for you guys?" Jimin asked curtly.

"Meet him.." Taehyung looked at the boys and covered the phone.
"Tomorrow! Here. At our place." Jungkook said quickly. The boys looked at each other with hesitation but what harm could it do? They thought.
"Um. How about tomorrow? I'll text you the address. Can you give me a time?" Taehyung asked sweetly.
"How about 5?" Jimin asked.
"Sure. Bye."
"Bye." they hung up.

Jungkook's heart began racing. Jimin was actually willing to meet him! He was willing to give things a chance! He was willing to talk to him and sort things out. That's all Jungkook had been praying for all this while. Just this one chance. Jungkook sat on the couch and began sobbing. The boys hugged him and tried to ease him a little.

"See? It'll be fine. Just relax." Jin smiled. Jungkook hugged him and sobbed till he fell asleep. Jin was caressing his hair while Yoongi massaged his ankle and Namjoon sat on the floor holding his hand. Taehyung sat by too.

"Do you think this is a good idea?" Yoongi whispered. Jin shrugged showing uncertainty.
"I mean... Do you think it could backfire?" Taehyung whispered.
"I don't know. I don't know what to feel about this. It seems like a good idea that he wants to meet him but what if it's not to solve things?" Yoongi said timidly.

The boys bit their lips and looked at their maknae. He looked so upset, even in his sleep he shivered and mumbled Jimin's name every now and then.

" God, I hope it all works out for the best. " Jin mumbled and boys sighed hoping the same too.
_______________________________________

"Jimin, what are you doing?" Hoseok was shocked.
"I don't know. But I'm going to do the right thing. I'm going to sort all of this mess out. So that we both can just... I don't know. I'm going to meet him tomorrow. Will you please come with me, hyung? Please." Jimin said as a tear escaped his eye.
"Of course I will. But.. I hope you don't hurt yourself anymore, Jimin."
"I won't. I have it all worked out." Jimin said.
_______________________________________

The next day went by the slowest for all seven of them till it was about 4:15 and it was time for Jimin and Hoseok to leave for they boys' house.

Hoseok decided to drive while Jimin sat quietly and looked out.
"Jimin, are you sure you wanna do this?" Hoseok asked once more.
"Yes." Jimin said simply and kept looking out.

They were a little late and reached by 6. The security informed the boys who had been waiting eagerly but not more than Jungkook.
"Let them in." Namjoon told the security.

Jimin and Hoseok were checked thoroughly before being let in. So were their belongings.

Jimin walked in emotionless while Hoseok a little nervous about seeing Taehyung. They both walked through the big door that lead to an elevator that took them to a huge penthouse.

"Hi..What's all this? " Taehyung said to Jimin and didn't even spare Hoseok a glance.
"Hi. Just for Jungkook. " Jimin managed and Hoseok looked away and walked with him.

Jimin's heart began aching as they walked further to a big living room sort of space. Jimin saw all the boys but Jungkook there.

These celebrities he had always dreamt of being so close to and now he wanted to disappear. He wanted nothing more than to be away from them.

As they reached the space, Jimin saw Jungkook sitting on the couch with his hands cupping his head.
"Kook." Yoongi nudged him and Jungkook looked up.

His eyes met the eyes he had been so longing to see. He had been missing this man so much. He wanted him. Only him. He had fucked up so badly but was now ready to make amends.

"Can we talk somewhere more private?" Jimin asked before anyone could say anything. The atmosphere so tense and heavy.

"Let's go." Jungkook said quickly and lead him to a room. It was his room. Jimin walked in first and Jungkook closed the door behind him.

Jimin turned around and Jungkook grabbed his waist and cupped his face.
"I've missed you so much." Jungkook said with tears streaming down his face. Jimin looked up at him and couldn't help but wipe his tears off.

Jungkook closed his eyes to his touch and then cupped his face. He kissed his softly and Jimin sighed. He kissed him back softly and Jungkook pinned him against the wall and kissed his neck. Jimin closed his eyes to the sensation, he loved it, missed it but he couldn't forgive Jungkook. Not just like that.

"Jungkook, stop." Jimin said suddenly and Jungkook looked at him.
"I'm not here for this." Jimin pushed him slightly and moved away.
"Jimin..." Jungkook whispered.
"I'm sorry but... I'm here to end things." Jimin said with a strained voice as tears streamed down his face.

Author's note

Please read spark. I promise it'll be one of my best works. :'/

Alsooo don't forget to vote bbies 🌸