7

Jimin had a meeting with Bighit Entertainment, and even though they said it was work it didn't feel like it was meant for that. He had a very strong intuition, something wasn't right.

"Hoseok, hyung." Jimin knocked on Hoseok's door.
"Come in!" Hoseok replied.
Jimin walked in nervously.
"What's wrong?!" Hoseok hugged him. He hugged him back and just hid his face in the crook of his neck.
"I don't know. I feel weird." He said sadly.
"Are you still thinking about Jungkook?" Hoseok asked suddenly.

"Wh--" Jimin backed off a little, surprised.
"Jimin. I know you feel bad for him but I can see how you always think about him. It's not healthy." Hoseok tried and ruffled Jimin's hair. Jimin wanted to deny everything his hyung said but he couldn't.

"I don't know. It's not just that." He said softly.
"His pictures and the fact he was crying it just.. I feel.." He was at a loss for words.
"Look baby brother, shit happens. But you need to understand, we can't do anything about it. He has a very different life. Don't think about something you have no control over." Hoseok shrugged.

Jimin sighed and nodded. Hoseok have him a soft smile and hugged him again. Jimin just wanted to disappear, he hugged Hoseok tightly.
"Hobi hyung. "
"Hmm? "
"It'll be okay, right? " Jimin asked timidly.
"It'll be okay." Hoseok smiled.
_______________________________________

Jungkook paced in his room as today was the day he'd meet the disgusting man who couldn't respect his basic privacy.

He stood there shirtless, wearing black pyjamas after showering. Jungkook huffed as he looked into the mirror. He wanted to destroy that man.

He closed his eyes to calm himself down, he began thinking of things that made him happy. He thought of the boys, his family and even Jimin.

Jungkook smiled as he thought of Jimin's squeaky little laugh. He missed him and wondered if he'd be seeing him for their concert.

He heard a knock on the door and wore his shirt, still unbuttoned.
"Come in!" he said.
"Hey!" The boys walked in. Yoongi was shirtless, Jin's shirt was pretty unbuttoned while Namjoon and Taehyung wore black shirts with blue jeans.

"You really want to meet this guy?" Namjoon asked the maknae.
"Yes." Jungkook said sternly.
"Jungkook, it'll... It won't do much." Jin tried.
"I know. But I still want to." Jungkook gulped.
"Then we're coming with you." Yoongi said taking out a t-shirt from Jungkook's closet.

"Maybe it's best I do it alone." Jungkook shrugged.
"Why?" Taehyung arched an eyebrow.
"I don't know. It's.." Jungkook was at a loss of words.
"Look baby brother, we're there to help but if you truly want to confront that bastard alone. We respect it. How about, we meet him after you're done talking?" Namjoon suggested.
"Sure. That seems fine. As it is I won't be able to handle that bitch for too fucking long. I just hope I don't knock him out in the first 10 seconds." Jungkook laughed.

"No violence." Jin laughed and hugged him tightly. And the boys joined him.
"AHH!" Jungkook tried to get out of their hold.
"Yoongi hyung! Hug him!" Taehyung exclaimed as Jungkook tried to get out of the hugs.
"I don't -"
"Come on. You know you want to." Namjoon teased him and Yoongi pouted.
"Yoongi." Jin said and he gulped and joined the hug instantly.

The boys laughed as Yoongi pouted.
"Shut up." he said cuddling to Jungkook and they all hugged Yoongi instead who stood there like a happy boy.

Jungkook wore a light yellow hoodie and blue jeans as he got ready to leave.
"Psst." he heard Taehyung.
"What?" Jungkook smiled.
"I wanna come too." Taehyung pouted.
"Hyung." Jungkook shook his head.
"Please! I won't even be seen. I'll be in another corner. I just... I just want to be around and of all the hyungs, I'm the only who won't kill him." Taehyung tried and Jungkook chuckled.
"Then I'd take Jin hyung or Yoongi hyung." Jungkook said making Tae pout.