9

Update 👀

Jimin gasped hearing Jungkook say that.
"W-What?" Jimin stuttered.
"I mean, you stole my chance at being a normal person for some time. I was just being me. I think you owe me this much, Jimin." Jungkook smirked.

The thing about it was, Jungkook just wanted to breathe. He honestly just wanted to be normal for one day. Just hang out with someone he wanted to get to know. He also wanted to know how a person like Jimin did what he did.

" But..You'll get recognised and i-" Jimin said timidly. Jungkook bit his lip and sighed. Jimin was probably right.

Jimin saw his expression fall. He looked so vulnerable. Like he had been denied the only thing he wanted in life. Jimin's heart hurt seeing his eyes lose a certain hope, a certain sparkle.

"You're right." Jungkook said softly.
"No I'm not." Jimin said and Jungkook looked at him confused.
"We'll manage. I'll manage." he smiled.
"I'll take you out, and you can have all the fun you want. I'll protect you." Jimin smiled sweetly and Jungkook's heart skipped a beat.

"Why should I give you a chance to redeem yourself, Jimin?" Jungkook asked, hurt. Why did he do this?
"Because.. I would.. I would never do this to you, never. Just, please. It wasn't what I wanted. " He said looking down.

Why could Jimin not say it? Why was he so scared? Jimin sighed. He wasn't scared. He had been betrayed once again. He wasn't even going to try to defend himself, but he wanted Jungkook to have a good day. To be a regular 23 year old boy.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at him. It just didn't seem like he'd do it but he had just confessed. Jungkook wanted to know, how a kind man like Jimin would invade his privacy for some money. Maybe there was more to it. He was just curious to know him.

"So.. We're going to lay down some rules." Jungkook said in a low tone and it ran a shiver down Jimin's spine.

"Yes?" Jimin said in his soft voice. He stroked his hair back and it fell back down to his face slowly. He looked so cute when he was nervous. Jungkook bit back an affectionate smile.

"It'll just be us." Jungkook said and Jimin blushed.
"But, I think you'd be at ease if you had someone around." Jimin suggested. In reality he needed Hoseok around so that he wouldn't faint.
"Hmm." Jungkook bit his lip in the sexiest way possible. Jimin gulped and looked at his lips.

"So would you?" Jungkook asked.
"Um. Hoseok hyung, he's my-"
"Boyfriend."
"Best friend." both of them said together.

"What!? No! Oh god." Jimin blinked fast and Jungkook smiled and let out a sigh of relief.
"I'll get Taehyung hyung then." Jungkook said and Jimin shifted uneasily. He bit his lip and massaged his neck uncomfortably.

"Oh okay." Jimin said almost rolling his eyes at Jungkook. Jungkook tilted his head seeing how red Jimin's face looked.

"So then...I'll be texting you where to meet and when." Jungkook said awkwardly.
"Okay." Jimin whispered. Both of them blinked at each other. None could believe what was happening.

Jungkook would get to know the guy he had been thinking about for months and Jimin, oh that boy was going to go out with his celebrity crush. But they weren't exactly happy.

Jungkook was disappointed in him and Jimin was ashamed and feeling lost. This would be and escape for the both of them.

"Take care." Jungkook said shifting and Jimin stood up. They stood in front of each other, their eyes met and they breathed fast. Both of them smitten.
"See you?" Jimin looked down shyly.
"See you." Jungkook smiled shyly as he walked away.

Jimin stood there frozen as he saw him walk away. He was so close, Jimin was in awe of him, his big eyes, his scent, his voice. Everything.

Jungkook walked away with his heart racing. He tried his best not to look obvious to Jimin even though he had his back to him and soon was out of view.

Jungkook bit his lip as he sat in the car with Taehyung.
"You look happy. Why?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook gulped.
"I.. Um.." He stuttered. How could he tell his hyung that it was Jimin who leaked his photos. But he had to.

"Um. Hey, you are blushing." Jungkook noticed and Taehyung smiled.
"I met someone great. He... He was sexy and amazing but... It's probably the last time I'm gonna see him. But I'm glad we met." Taehyung said with a sad smile. Jungkook ruffled his hair and smiled.

"You never know." Jungkook smiled.
"I know. Where would we ever meet?" Taehyung sighed. Seeing him this sad, Jungkook felt he'd enjoy the day out.

"Hyung. Let's plan something." Jungkook said.
"What?"
"A day out." Jungkook said and Taehyung's eyes widened.
"Jung-"
"Just tell me." Jungkook said and held his hand.

Taehyung smiled sadly and held his hand.
"I would love that but the company-"
"I've gotta tell you a lot." Jungkook said to him.

"Start." Taehyung smiled.
"The guy.. I met today... Was Jimin." He managed.
"What? He was the bastar-" Taehyung stopped seeing Jungkook's expression fall.
"I mean, he leaked the pictures?" Taehyung asked.
"Yeah. But... I don't know it just, doesn't feel like he did."
"Jungkook."
"I know. But I just, I feel it. It wasn't him." Jungkook tried to reason with himself.

"We talked and he wanted to redeem himself. And I wanted to go out and just be normal for once. I took my chance and I want you to come with me too. We can ask the hyungs too." Jungkook shrugged.

"Jeon. You're crazy." Taehyung smiled knowing that Jungkook was smitten.
"I know. But I want to know why he did it. There has to be more to the story." Jungkook said stroking his hair back.

Taehyung nodded and smirked. He could use a day out too.

But they both did wonder if it was a good idea.