8

Update 👀

Taehyung looked around the cafe which was fairly crowded unlike the restaurant where Jimin and Jungkook were.

He bit his lip and saw that there weren't any empty seats in the corner and he didn't want to risk sitting in the middle because he didn't want to get recognised.

He saw a guy in a white oversized hoodie, he was sitting and reading a book. Taehyung sighed and went and approached him.

"Um. Can I please sit here?" he asked politely. Hoseok looked up confused, he had his mask on aswell. Taehyung sighed and removed his mask and Hoseok's eyes widened.
"Please. I don't want to sit alone and that too in the middle--"
"Have a seat." Hoseok said sweetly. Taehyung blushed and sat down in front of him.

Hoseok removed his mask and smirked at him. Taehyung gulped and bit his lip. He felt his heartbeat getting faster and his face felt hot. Hoseok's black hair was parted to the side and fell in front of his eyes. He combed it back and licked his lower lip as he looked at the beauty in front of him.

He had seen Taehyung so many times but never this closely and vulnerable. He had no makeup on, his hair was slightly messy and he had a sweet scent.

"T-Thank you. You won't even realise I'm here. You can continue readi-"
"It's fine. You're not a bother to me." Hoseok said in a low tone.

Taehyung laughed softly and nodded. Hoseok offered him the muffin he was eating, Taehyung shook his head cutely.
"So.. What brings you here?" Hoseok asked him and reclined back in his seat.
"I--I am on a date with you." Taehyung joked.
"Oh how I wish." Hoseok said moving to place his elbows on the table.

Taehyung blushed furiously. Why? He had met so many boys, what was it about this one?
"But seriously." Hoseok said in a low tone and ordered a coffee for Taehyung.
"I.. I just.." Taehyung looked at him and then sighed.

"I just wanted to go out. I wanted to breathe but I came here and I realised I can't sit in the middle." Taehyung laughed and Hoseok smiled sadly.
"It's okay. You can have your time here. You're safe." Hoseok said softly.
"Thank you, uh--"
"Hoseok. Jung Hoseok."

"H-Hoseok.." Taehyung almost whispered because of how shy he was feeling. Taehyung sipped his coffee while Hoseok read. Taehyung looked at his beautiful hands, the veins on them and his eyes, his strong jaw and perfect lips.

"Wassup?" Hoseok asked suddenly and Taehyung snapped out of his wonderland.
"Oh I.. I was just... Looking at you." Taehyung said timidly and Hoseok smiled.
"Mm hm." he hummed and Taehyung looked down.

"It's just that. You are here. Reading and enjoying while I.. I can't even have a day off. Don't get me wrong, I love my fans, I'm so grateful for them. But I just need.. I.. I know I sound selfish." Taehyung said ashamed.
"No you don't." Hoseok said and Taehyung looked up at him.
"You just sound human. I totally get it. Don't worry. You aren't selfish." Hoseok smiled.

"I'm sure you'll find someone who'll hide you away from everything and just make you have a good time. I'm sure there are many, trust me." Hoseok winked at him. Taehyung chuckled.

Then Taehyung's phone buzzed. It was Jungkook.
"I.. I've gotta go." Taehyung said sadly and Hoseok smiled at him.
"Bye, Taehyung. And relax. You're okay. Don't worry." he said gently.
"I hope we meet again, Hoseok." Taehyung said with a dull pain in his heart as he got up and left.

Hoseok sighed as he saw him walk off, if only he could make Taehyung's world a better place.

_______________________________________

Jungkook's world just crashed as he said the name. He was hoping the guy will refuse, that it wouldn't be Jimin but that didn't happen.

Jimin's heart broke. Jungkook recognized him. He felt overwhelmed as guilt took over him. He wanted to say something but he couldn't. He just couldn't. He saw Jungkook's eyes, his eyes showed how hurt he was. How much pain he was in.

"You leaked my pictures?" Jungkook said with a strained voice. His eyes looked so sad and he looked at him with so much hope. Hoping that it wasn't true.

Jimin wanted to tell him the truth! That it wasn't him. That he could never do that to him! Never! But he just couldn't say anything except -

"I'm sorry." he said timidly. Jungkook's heart broke into a thousand pieces. He let out a sad laugh as he looked away and sat down in front of him.

Jimin didn't know what to do. Jungkook looked up at him with a hardened expression. His eyes looked almost hateful and that just shattered Jimin.

"Sit down, Park." Jungkook said in a very low tone and Jimin gulped. He sat down, shivering as he did. He wanted to remove his mask to say something.
"Don't. I don't want to see your face." Jungkook said bitterly and Jimin's heart broke more.

He looked down and Jungkook looked away. His hands were shaking. He didn't know what to do, he had such a soft corner for Jimin but he just turned out to be this selfish prick.

"Jungkook-" Jimin whispered almost inaudibly.
"You know, I thought you were different." Jungkook said suddenly and Jimin looked up at him.
"I thought you were this... Kind and beautiful person. But.. I guess I was wrong." Jungkook laughed.

"You turned out to be just the opposite. The worst. You not only invaded my privacy but you also sold my pictures for some money. " Jungkook spat.

"Tell me, Jimin. For how much can you sell your soul and conscience?" Jungkook said in a hoarse voice.

Jimin's eyes filled with tears and a tear escaped his eye. Jungkook bit his lip as he tried to control his own tears. He wanted to wipe Jimin's tears off but he wasn't who he thought he was.

"I..I would never do this to you. It was a mistake. I.." Jimin just couldn't blame Taemin.
"A mistake!?" Jungkook laughed.
"I'm sorry." Jimin said and another tear fell. Jungkook clenched his jaw.

"It was invasion of my privacy. Aren't I human? Can't I have some basic space when I'm at a fucking low in my life?" Jungkook asked angrily. Expression now harsh.

Jimin looked at Jungkook's jaw, his lips and his eyes. Usually Jungkook held a very soft expression but right now he hated Jimin and he could swear that he wanted to disappear. He could never imagine Jungkook hating him.
" Tell me!" Jungkook said hitting the table softly. Controlling his temper somehow. Jimin found himself panicking.

"Y-You can. And I -" Jimin said as he pulled his mask down. Jungkook's eyes widened as he was now going to see Jimin's face. Something he had been so eager for. He still was for some reason.

Jimin slowly pulled the mask down exposing his beautiful plump lips. He licked them and then continued. Jungkook's toes curled in his shoes as he looked at Jimin's lips, he wanted to feel them so bad.

Jimin was so beautiful. His wide brown eyes looked so innocent. His hair fell in front of his eyes slightly and his lips were so plump, a little more since he had been crying.

"I am sorry. I didn't. I didn't mean for it to happen. I'd do anything to erase all that. Heck, if I could. I would take you to Disneyland with me just so that you could have a regular day." Jimin said quickly and wiped his tears and Jungkook looked at him confused.

Jimin closed his eyes and sighed.
"I didn't want it to happen. I could never. I'm sorry. I'd do anything to.. To get your forgiveness and make this better." Jimin said sincerely and then looked down.

Jungkook made his heart race and the fact he hated him, just drained him emotionally. He felt so empty and lost.

Jungkook bit his lip as he looked at the timid boy in front of him. He looked so weak and nervous, it seemed like he would never sell those pictures. It didn't seem like a slightest possibility but Jimin wasn't denying anything.

He could see how fast Jimin was breathing but so was Jungkook. He had that effect on him. Something Jungkook had never felt. Ever.

"Anything?" Jungkook said after a long pause.
"Anything." Jimin said instantly.
"You're serious about taking me to Disneyland?" Jungkook asked and Jimin gasped.

"What the fuck?" yelled his conscience.