The Search

Skipping the temples and stuff cause I'm lazy, so just use your imagination. k?

Link's P.O.V

        I've looked through Death Mountain AND Zora's Domain. She wasn't in either of them, nor anywhere close to the premesis. Where could he have taken her?

        "Hey Link?" Fiore started. I turned to look at her from the rock that I was sitting on, just inside the boundary of Zora's Domain.

        "Yes Fiore?"

        "Do you think that maybe that Dark Link guy took (Y/N) farther out than the land of Hyrule?"

        "I highly dout it."

        "Link, what if Fiore is right? We've searched everywhere and there's still no sign of her. We might as well look for her somewhere else." Skull Kid agreed with her. I sighed.

        "Ok. I suppose so. But even I haven't been out of Hyrule. Do you really think that he would go so far as to go outside the boundaries?" I asked.

        "It's worth a shot." I nodded my head.

Time skip to some woods, behind Death Mountain.

        We followed the lava path, considering the fact that wherever Shadow took (Y/N), it would involve it in some way. As we did so, the day became night, and we were forced to set up camp. Fiore and I went to get some firewood and Skull Kid stayed behind to create a proper resting area.

        Fiore stayed by my side the whole time, and for some reason, standing closely. "Hey Fiore," I began.

        "Hm?"

        "Have you ever been in a relationship?" I caught a small hint of blush on her face.

        "W-why are you asking?" she stuttered.

        "I was just wondering. I wanted to know if... If you've got any tips for me. Cause it kind of seemed like (Y/N) didn't want to be with me anymore and, you know... I may or may not... Like her, in a specific way-"

        "Link, let me stop you there." she interrupted. We both stopped walking and turned to each other. "You saw what happened with her. She willingly left with that guy. She either doesn't like you, or you did something wrong that upset her. OR she just likes him more than she likes you. I wouldn't count on it though. You might as well just find someone else to love instead." She blushed even more at that last thing. But hearing that (Y/N) might not like me at all... Kind of made my heart ache.

Going on vaca. Might write for a little while. Definitely on Tue. though.