Extended ending >:(

Link looked over at your sleeping form as he held you close. It had been a long day and Zelda FINALLY decided to give up on marrying him, so she figured it would be okay that you two slept together. He thought he liked to sleep in, it was already almost 12 and you still weren't awake. He was starting to get worried.

He went and asked Fable if there was something wrong with her. Fable had said that she just was having a good dream and she would wake up soon.

So Link waited

And waited

And waited

Until there was some movement. You shifted and he could have sworn he heard you call his name. He pulled closer to you, but ended up getting caught in your arms.

Soon after, you awoke and realized what you had done.

"I'm sorry! I was just... Dreaming." he just smiled at you.

"It's alright, (Y/N). Well, I'll say that... If you kiss me." you blushed at this. "Dark kissed you, but I didn't, it's not fair! Please?" he whined. You giggled and pecked his lips, but he didn't want that, so he pulled you back and gave you a lasting one. Once you pulled away, you couldnt help but to blush more. He cupped your face in his hands. "Don't think that's all you're giving me. I guess I have to be patient now. I can barely wait for what I've got in store for you tonight." he grinned at you, and left the room saying, "get dressed and ready for lunch will you? You're late."

But he didnt know

You were still thinking about just that one kiss.

You didn't listen to anything after that.

You were oblivious to what would happen that night.

(Go read a lemon elsewhere, I don't write that stuff. I only give the teasers!)