Who's there?

Skull Kid sat down. "I'll tell you what you what I know." You sat down with him. "Where to begin... I'll just wing it. Ok, so, the mark over her heart obviously shows that she was struck. But also has a great power, she has the same power as the mask itself. Meaning, she can do almost anything. But the most important thing about it is that she can control and create monsters to do as she wishes. But, to be at her best, she needs the actual mask. In other words, she's the  keeper of the mask. Once she gets it, she will absorb it, and the mask and it's powers SHOULD become pure. Bottom line is, if we give her the mask the world will be safe from it's hurtful ways." Link looked at you.

        "That's a lot of buts..." Fiore commented.

        "How do you feel about this?" Link asked you. You suddenly felt like you were being watched, and looked around. "(Y/N)?" you turned back to Link. "What's wrong?" you stood up and walked away. You knew someone was watching you and you had to find out who.

        Deeper in the woods now, you looked around expectantly. "Hello?" you called out. Something suddenly dropped and landed in front of you. It stood up and looked at you. It was the Link from your dream! "Who are you?" you asked. He looked at you with cold eyes.

        "I'm Shadow Link. Pleased to meet you, (Y/N)!" he held out his hand. You hesitantly shook it.

        "Are you the one who was watching me?"

        "Yes. I am. But, an even better question is, why are you not concerned about your safety? Aren't you worried that I could be evil?" he asked.

        "W-well... Not that much."

        "Why is that?" he put his arm around your shoulders.

        "I don't know." you looked down at the ground as you two started to walk away from the others, losing your sense of direction to the way back. Even deeper into the woods.

        "Do you trust me?" he asked. You stayed looking at the ground. "It's ok if you don't. I just wanted to be friends with you is all. I understand if you don't want to." You looked up at him.

        "You want to be friends with me?"

        "Anything for you. I can tell that you feel small, lost, alone. And I know about that mark of yours." he pulled you in for a hug. You accepted it, but didn't hug him back. You just leaned against him. You felt like you could trust him. You felt as though you knew him before.

        "Who did you say you were?" You asked quietly. He helped you lay down, and held your hand.

        "I'm Shadow Link. Don't forget me." And with that, you closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep. You had passed out.

Eh? EH? how'd I do? Did I dungoof? I dungoofed didn't I? YAY SHADOW!