Taken

"Tsk, tsk. the great Link ordering a girl around. What a shame." Shadow taunted.

        "What does it matter to you? You're just a coward! (Using some manga diologue) Hiding in the shadows! Why don't you make like one and fade away!" Link shouted. Shadow gently sat you down down on the bed and stood up to face Link.

        "Don't ever mock the shadows! You think they're weak and insubstantial! Do I look weak to you? Can't you feel my strength? Let me show you the raw power of darkness!" Shadow raged. (come at me bro!) You tugged on his sleeve.

        "Don't be angry." you said quietly. He stared at you for a while.

        "... Of course. I'm sorry." he calmed down. You held onto his hand. He looked back up at Link. "She needs me."

        "Only the gods of death need a shadow like you. (Y/N), he's decieving you! Come over here, he'll kill you!" Link shouted.

        "Don't listen to him. You know that I'd never hurt you." Shadow held your shoulders and turned you toward him. He lifted your chin so you were looking him in the eyes. His nose touched yours.

        "I know, that's why I'm staying right here." he smiled sweetly.

        "Only you can see the big picture." he whispered. He looked back up at Link. "Don't you get it, hero? What's the point of telling her to do anything? She'll never listen to you. Just fight and argue. Eventually you'll realize, you don't need her as much as I do." he hugged you.

        "I see what you're doing. You're trying to turn me against her, and her against me!" Link drew his sword.

        Fiore and Skull Kid came down to you. "What's going on here!?" Fiore asked.

        "I'll explain later." Link said.

        "When will you learn? The good and the bad. They can't. And they never will be." Shadow said.

        "Well, she's good, and you're evil, so that goes against you." Link stated.

        "You have it all mixed up, hero. You're the bad guy here. Both me and her are the good guys."

        "You're using her. I'm guessing to somehow revive Vaati."

        "Wrong again. I'm doing this out of the kindness of my heart."

        "I'm wondering what heart you're talking about, considering that you don't have one." (ouch.)

        "Such hurtfull words. It's so mean I could cry."

        "What are you after?" Link took a step forward. (Yes, you stood through that, doing nothing)

        "I'm not after anything. I only serve, protect, listen and love (Y/N) for who she is." he held your shoulders again and looked you in the eyes. "You're listening right? I want to know what you think. I'll listen. They don't want to listen to you, just fight. That's what everyone but us is like. Tell me everything. I want to hear it all. We're so similar you and I." he leaned down so you were looking down on him.

        "(Y/N)! Don't listen to him! Don't tell him anything!" You looked at Link, then back at Shadow. You closed your eyes.

        "i don't know why he's making a big deal out of this. I don't think you're a bad person at all." you told Shadow.

        "Good, tell me more." you opened your eyes.

        "Shadow, I want to go home. I don't know where that is, but, I know it's not here. The fortune teller, she said that if people knew about my mark, they would dissaprove of me."

        "(Y/N)!" Link ran over and violently grabbed your arm. You ripped him off and hid behind Shadow.

        "What do you think you're doing!?" Shadow shouted. "Fine. you want to mistreat her, I'll take her with me! We'll find the Mask Salesman by ourselves!" he quickly turned and pulled you close to him. "If you want her back, then come and find us. You might have a slight chance of getting her. I dout it'll happen though."

        "You can't do this!" You were suddenly being moved in a shadow, away from the ship, away from your friends... Away from Link.

OMG! WHAT NOW!? What will happen next? Stay tuned for more book... ????