Jolene

You watched the sea with Link for a while. You felt very happy to be with him. Suddenly, there was a loud bang and the boat shook. You lowered on the mast.

        "What was that!?" you shouted.

        "We've been hit! Jolene is back!" Linebeck hollered from the bridge.

        "Oh boy, you need to go below deck. You can't fight, not yet." Link said as he shoed you down the stairs. When you sat on Link's bed, he turned around before going back up. "DON'T come up until I say." He ran out and closed the door.

        You silently ran over to the door and looked up. A woman was on board. "Where's Linebeck!?" she questioned Link.

        "Don't you ever learn? Get off our ship before I beat you for the millionth time." Link's tone was cold.

        "... I just have one last thing to say." she started. "You... You really need to learn to give a girl a break!" she ran back to her ship and sailed away.

        "Is she gone?" Linebeck called.

        "Yeah, she's gone." Link replied as he opened the door to let you out.

        "Who was that?" you asked.

        "That's Jolene, she's got it out for Linebeck." Link explained.

        "Back to our trip." Linebeck said, going into the bridge.