Chapter 13

(Picture of Juliet's aunts house to the side!)

Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol

No Ordinary Love - You+Me

Lost and Found - Katie Herzig

_________

Zayn POV

"You got everything?" I carefully look Juliet over, checking that she has all the bags she had packed the night before.

"Yes." She nods, shifting the bag on her shoulder while giving me a calming smile. "Thank you." She mumbles.

"For what?" I feel the corner of my lip tug down at her words. Thank you for what?

"For understanding... I promise I'll be back before you know it." She nods slowly.

"You better be." I smirk at her. Her eyes light up at the simple words and she steps forward, wrapping her small body around me. I press my lips into the top of her head and let out a deep breath.

"I'll be back soon." She mumbles, pressing her face into my shirt.

Of course she will be back soon, she promised she'd only be gone for four days - she couldn't miss that much school even if she wanted. Still, I wrap my arms around her tightly and hold her for a moment. Remembering the moment, this moment.

"I have to get going." She mumbles, pulling away and frowning. Her eyes glance behind her at security where the line seems never ending. Slowly her warm but light brown eyes look back to me.

I don't want her to go, I don't, I want to fight with her, I want her to stay here and figure things out. But God knows the moment I start to argue with her the fight will just explode into more.

Just last until then. Eleanor wants us to last, I need to let Juliet do what she needs to do. I don't understand why she's leaving though, I want to help but in all honesty I'm not too much help right now.

"I'll be back really soon." She smiles at me. "I'm only gone for the weekend." She reminds me.

"Have you told Louis yet?" I watch Juliet's small smile fall. She clears her throats and lowers her eyes, shaking her head.

"I don't think I want to see him right now." Her voice is small and weak, almost scared.

"Juliet, if you want to see him, you should see him." I nod with encouragement.

"Well I don't." She shakes her head, her words more strong. She looks to me and manages a smile. "I'm going to get going... I love you." She quietly mumbles, stepping closer and quickly pecking me on the lips.

"Love you too." I quietly reply. She smiles and kisses me softly, more slowly. Relishing the kiss I trail my fingers from her chin to the side of her neck, pulling her further into the kiss.

"I have to go." She mumbles against my lips.

I smirk and deepen the kiss, wrapping an arm around her body and opening her mouth with my lips with ease. I hear her sigh and trail her hands up my arms to the sides of my face. She pulls away from the kiss with a groan and frown.

"I'll be back soon." She assures. Kissing me quickly one last time she pulls away and walks towards security.

I stand there, in the masses of people in the Denver Airport, watching my beautiful Juliet stand in line by herself. Her eyes flicker back to me and a ghost of a smile creeps onto her lips as she looks back to the line.

I stand and wait there, in the masses of people, watching my Juliet go through security and disappear down the stairs.

Juliet POV