Chapter 78 - Why Are You So Much Like My Brother ZhouXiang?

Start from the beginning

ZhouXiang lowered his head with his lips pressed, not saying anything.

"For what? What is it that you want? Money? Status? Tell me, what is it that you want?"

ZhouXiang slowly turned his face and looked at CaiWei, his eyes a little red, "Money."

Seeing his expression, CaiWei's entire person is stunned. Then he dropped his hand, seeming as if he is exhausted at once.

ZhouXiang's voice trembled, "Wei Ge, sorry, I've let you down."

CaiWei sighed heavily, his heart full of helplessness.

"Son of a bitch. Money is a bitch......" CaiWei murmured, "Is your mother better?"

ZhouXiang nodded.

CaiWei depressingly drank a few gulps, "You chose this path. Don't regret it."

ZhouXiang shook his head, "There's nothing worth...worth regretting."

"Then I'll give you these words of warning, just take the money but don't think of anything else. YanMingXiu already has someone(T/N) in his heart, no others can get in."

T/N: CaiWei knows that the person YanMingxiu has in his heart is older ZhouXiang

ZhouXiang smiled and laughed at himself, "Okay."

This point...nobody else can understand it better than him, who had experienced it in two lifetimes.

CaiWei swayed the wine bottle and hit it on the old table, smiling bitterly, "ZhouXiang ah ZhouXiang, ZhouXiang......tell me, is this name cursed? Why is it always planted in this person's hand, why......fucking why?"

ZhouXiang silently poured the wine. Wine is a good thing. Once drunk, everything is forgotten.

CaiWei touched the table, "Do you know what this place is?" He asked but answered it himself, "This is the place where my brother (older ZhouXiang) and I often hang out at. I really want to drink with him again."

ZhouXiang sniffed his nose. He had an impulse in wanting to tell CaiWei the truth, "Wei Ge, I..."

Unexpectedly, CaiWei turned to look at him at this time. His expression is very deep and heavy, as if he is speculating something.

"ZhouXiang, sometimes I feel that I really can't understand you."

ZhouXiang is startled, "Wei Ge?"

ZhouXiang don't know what CaiWei wanted to say.

"You make me feel......you're too much like him. So much that sometimes XiRong and I suspect that you two are one person."

ZhouXiang is shocked.

CaiWei patted ZhouXiang's shoulder, "There are a few things I've never asked but holding it in has been suffocating. First, I never told you about me going to Lao Zhou's place to eat, how did you know that his wife made sweet and sour pork ribs? You even told Lao Zhou that I told you that. ZhouXiang, why did you tell this lie?"

Having beer combined with wine, CaiWei's timely alcohol tolerance is astonishing. At this time, he is already drunk; ZhouXiang is also the same. The two didn't even eat a bite of food. They came to drink and now both are drunk.

Maybe because ZhouXiang is drunk that he dared to say these words.

ZhouXiang subconsciously lied and vaguely responded, "I... I heard from others."

"Heard from whom?"

ZhouXiang shook his head, "I don't remember."

"This... you don't remember, then what about my daughter? You remember that? Nobody in the entire company knew that my wife was initially pregnant with twins because only one child was born. Except for ZhouXiang, except for my brother ZhouXiang, no one knew. How did you know? Huh? How did you fucking know?"